7- Daddy Problems

This chapter is dedicated to vila_1dgirl for the awesome banner sorry it took so long for me to dedicate this to you

                                                                *   *   *

I decided I would head back home after hanging at the Sanchez's house. As soon as I neared the house I saw an unfamiliar car parked in the houses driveaway. I walked into the house and placed my keys in the bowl. "Mom! Who's car is parked in front of the house?" I heard the tv on in the living room and walked in. "Did you get a new car-" I stepped in the living room shutting my mouth as quickly as I saw his red hair.

 "There's my Emily. How have you been?" I looked at my dad straight in his hazel green eyes. For years he was never home and he shows up now. I look around and find Sophie sitting on the couch with a sympathetic look in her face, even she knew how I felt about our dad the famous singer. 

 I ran,ran like the wind. I grabbed my keys so fast and payed no attention to the people calling my name as I quickly unparked my car from garage. "I need to get out of here. I need to now." I said repeatedly as tears flowed down my face. Before I even knew it I was in front of the Sanchez's house again. The guys were still there. I ran in into the house not beliving what happened.

 "Yo Em what are you... What's wrong?" I slammed my body to Desiree's giving her a bone-crushing hug as tears fell like rain.

 "He's back Des. My dad is back." I said words barely understandable. She rubbed my back and whispered encouranging words in my ear. Where would I be without you? I thought to myself as I cried in my friends shoulder. Then suddenly I felt a huge force pull me back. "what the-"

 "What the-" I was pulled outside when I finally realized who was pulling me. "Malik what the hell!" I screamed not in the mood to fight with Malik.

 "Get in the car." He said pointing to his own car. 

 "No! If you couldn't realize I was just having a emotional break down." I said tears continuously spilling from my eyes.

 "I'm trying to be nice to you for once so get iin the dam car!"

 "Fine. Jeez!" I said feeling too weak to fight against him. He let out a frustrated sigh and got in the car he started the car and drove off to who knows where. The car was really silent neither of us daring to say a sound, but once I realized we kept passing exit, after exit I had to say something.

 "Where are you taking me?" I asked him my voice sounding sore.

 "You'll see when we get there." He said his eyes on the road. When Malik finallt stopped the car we were parked in W Hotels which is all the way in South Beach. 

 "Malik why are we here?" I asked as we both got out of the car.

 "You'll see." He reached his hand and grabbed mine. I felt a sudden shock of electricity,and almost let go but then I got use to the warth of his hand a second after. I blushed realizing this is the first time Malik has ever held my hand, not that he'd hold it more often.

 We enetered the huge building and walked straight to the elevator. Malik pressed the highst number of all the digits as the doors closed. Of course he wasn't using the hand he was holding my hand with. I think I'm enjoying his hand a little too much.

 As we went up the doors opened and closed with different people entering and exiting. The doors opened and an elderly couple walked into the elevator probably here to celebrate their anniversary. The woman stood next to me sliding me glances every now and then. It was actually creeping me out. "You two are the cutest couple." She finally spoke.