The Moon

This chapter was inspired by the relationship of Marlon Brando and James Dean, which I both adore but find this sick and sad. Most of the things is not from the relationship of theirs, just to add. It is the last chapter and I wanted to show the world how deadly a flower can be.

------------------------------------------------------

As the end came near, this relationship finaly showed the real face. Their love magic was not, only sick to the core.

While Jeongguk was obssesively in love with Taehyung, Taehyung was in love with himself. And their love was based on both phisical and mental torture. Not every beautiful flower is safe to take from the ground, just remember roses, the most beautiful flower which when you take cuts your hands. Same goes for the love of theirs, so beautiful and poetic it was, but behind the mask reality was.

And so many realtionships like this around the world are, that it is sad no one sees it. Taehyung made little Jeongguk suffer, but Jeongguk wanted it and that's what makes it sad. Their sadomazo love was sick and nothing can change that.

When they were talking for the first time in Taehyung's office, nothing went the way you read it. Taehyung actually stubbed his cigarettes on Jeongguk's thighs, which younger started to adore. What we read was just what Jeongguk remembers.

When they were kissing in the library, Taehyung made Jeongguk do so many painful things and younger loved it, he wanted it, no, he needed it.

So many times, Taehyung made Jeongguk watch him having sex with others, he made him cut himself and harm himself in many ways.

And when Jeongguk was raped, no there weren't many men, there was only one and you know who it was. But Jeongguk's obssesive brain didn't allow him to belive in that, he was so in love with Taehyung that he didn't see anything else. Taemin new the truth and God how many times did he try to tell Jeongguk that this was not love, that this was mental illness. He tried to tell him that Taehyung was harming him in a ways human shall not be harmes. But Jeongguk never listened, he was head over heals for elder.

And what now? Taehyung sitting on the edge of a cliff and Jeongguk by his side, looking down, ready to do what Taehyung asked from him. He was ready to give his life to Taehyung, so he looked at him, a single tear escaping his eye, soft smile on his chubby face.

"You know Taehyung, I love you so much and yes I will die for you. If I could million time I would. The time we had together was ephermal and it makes me sad, but if you are happy, I am aswell." Taehyung noded, looking at the sky.

"Dusk is so beautiful tonight." Taehyung whispered and Jeongguk noded. "Do you have any last thing we could talk about?"

"Let's talk about Dorian one last time?"

"We will die with Dorian as out last memory." Taehyung smiled and sighed. "You are so in love with that book, aren't you?"

"So, so in love..it makes fun of aestheticism yet the aesthetics of it are as high as gothic victorian era. Irony at it's best." Jeongguk chuckled. He forgot about the death that is comming near, he just wanted to talk.

"Before Dorian died, he was so tired of himself, he wanted to be someone else for just one night, how sad is that? Being bored of your own mind..you know Kook, I agree with Dorian on spiritual levels, aka with Wilde. To liveis the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all..Imagine Oscar's mind writting this sentence." 

"Dorian loved himself so much that he got bored of himself..sounds like someone I know.." Jeongguk hummed, stealing a glance of Taehyung's eternal beauty.

"You are being really cheeky darling, for the moments like these."

"Well I was teached by the best." They both chuckled, waitting for the sun to hide. "Are you jumping aswell?" younger asked.