A sin

Whelivng our feelings is something every human does. But some of us don't know how to whelve it as much, like Jeongguk. Just by seeing the way he looks at Taehyung you can tell he is in love with him.

Love, huh? The greatest sin there is. Many people have kalopsia when they think of love, it's not all buterflies and flowers. Love is that what we despise, love is death and the most dreadful sweven. Love is there to raze our life, love is just flapdoodle we brought to the top of our realm.

Sadly, for Jeongguk, love was a delusion. It was that white rose, surrounded by colorful flowers..it was that one nightingale flying through the flock of crows. The colorful flowers and black crows were all ignored by his, now blinded, mind.

Dreadfuly in love with no other than Kim Taehyung. And now he was sitting in the garden, soft breeze stroaking his face. He tought about the atrocious scenes from the day before..he though about his weak and sick reflection in the mirror. He though about how he got scared of Taemin when sun rised over the mansion, Taemin's worried face and Taehyung's furious one.

His broading was taken away by a silluethe that came, for a moment he got scared, but after it was all just fine, since the man was the love of his life. He suddenly felt so safe, no other atrocious man in his mind came. A kiss on a cheek and stroke though his hair was all the elder did and Jeongguk was in his peace.

"I heard a woman from the other block died, leaving her sick husband and one child. Poor man ! What a state must he be in...love of his life and she died. I wanted to go and talk to that poor soul, but I was afraid of intruding upon a sorrow I could not lighten. Have you heard anything about it? How old was she?" Jeongguk looked at him, taking his hand in his own and stroking it softly.

"My dazzling darling, how do I know? So much sorrow on my back I am already bearing. For a mess of our dear friends, sadly, no place can I find." Taehyung consolidated younger's hold, kissing his flower-soft hand with his mesmerizing lips. Jeongguk's cheeks painted in blood-like color he was ashamed of.

"You said I am dazzling." Jeongguk said in brittling voice, looking up at Taehyung like he was a God of his.

"Don't cry darling, the tears are so precious, do not waste them on a sin called love."

"How dare you call love a sin?" said younger with tight voice.

"The only sin that exits love is, my darling." he stroked his cheek, but Jeongguk moved away.

"Love is not a sin ! Love is..l-love is a gift f-from heavens !" he argued.

"So, what Romeo and Juliet did wasn't a sin? What Paris did wasn't a sin? You are so delusional darling, not just that love is a sin, it's toxic. The one who loves is controled by the one he loves, you are my puppy and vice versa." Taehyung said with his calm voice.

"I am not controled by anyone !"

"If I told you to jump from a cliff, would you? If I told you to jump for the love of ours?" Taehyung groaned, his voice thickly.

"I-I.." Jeongguk looked down, not sure what to say.

"If I told you to jump if you love me?"

"I w-would.."he whispered.

"Why?"

"Because I love you.." he mumbled.

"See ! That's toxic, it's a sin darling. One life because of a stupid thing, and what would happen to the other one? He would either live in pain or die aswell. And there is no similar harm in the whole world. Love is not as beautiful as you see it darling, it's worse, much more worse.." Taehyung's face showed sadness, he was aware of the life and he knew Jeongguk wasn't and that's what hurts the most.