22

"Honey wake up..honey.." Jeongguk felt hands shaking him, so he opened his eyes sluggishly.

"Lisa?" He whispered, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "What time is it?"

"Minute to midnight !" She said smiling, Jeongguk noded looking around in search for Taehyung, which he saw not. He slowly sighed, angry on himself for even believing that Taehyung would be the one to wake him up and the first to wish him a happy birthday.

"Come on Jeongguk, lets go downstairs, everyone is waiting !" Lisa was excited and she jumped around. Jeongguk slowly stood up, getting his cotton socks on and following Lisa towards living room, where everyone was, expect one boy. It made Jeongguk quite disappointed, he hoped that Tae would atleast be here, on party. But no.

When the clock tocked midnight, Jeongguk heard many voices singing happy birthday to him. He was turning around, but the man he was looking for was nowhere to be seen. He gave up on him and smiled when Lisa brought big chessecake infront of him.

"Happy birthday my love !" She smiled while he blew the candles. Everyone screamed as the champange was in the air, due to being shaken before opening. Jeongguk sat in the corner and sighed, to say that he was dissapointed would be an understatement. 

"Jeongguk, just look at you ! Last time I saw was on your wedding, damn I missed you.." someone said and he blinked few times.

"Jimine..?" He whispered, in disbelief. He hadn't heard of this boy for such a long time.

"One and only." Jimin huged him and Jeongguk hugedd him back, taking in all the memories with one single touch.

"God, have I missed you a ton." Jeongguk said, his eyes a bit teary. He was really overwhelmed with this suprise. "Where is Yoongi?"

"Oh, he is working, you know..since he finished the university and got the doctor licence, I am barely seeing him around..anyways, what about you? Still straight?" Jimin raised his eyebrow, punching younger's shoulder.

"Jimin ! I am married for the love of God. How can you ask those questions?" Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

"So what? Marridge is just a sign on paper. Nothing more, nothing less. You can still play around and you know maybe get some dick." He winked at boy who blushed madly, looking around to see if anyone is able to hear them.

"Jimin !! That, that is just not okay ! I mean, I totally support homosexuals. They are cool, they are uh..I mean..it's just..Jimin ! You are making me confused.. and I am straight !" Jeongguk whined, taking his head in between his hands.

"Hahaha how can someone not adore you? Just look at you, also spagetti are straight before you cook them. But Jeongguk, not all married people love each other. It is not a sin to love, to do the things you love. I mean I like sucking dicks and nothing could stop me from taking Yoongi's massive dick into my mouth and su-" He was stoped by hands on his mouth and panicked look on Jeongguk's face.

"You..you satan ! You can not talk like that here. So many people and you are talking about sexual activites !"

"Thad id ojdah akd jor." Jeongguk raised his eyebrows.

"What? I can not understand you."

"Nobe yvurw hwanws."

"What?" Jimin whined and moved his hands.

"I said it's hot and God your hands taste gross ! If pussy tastes like this then I am really sorry for you man." Jimin shook his head and left confused Jeongguk alone in the middle of the room.

"What did he mean if pussy tast- oh my God, Jimin you are such a prick !" Jeongguk cursed to himself, taking glass of whiskey and sitting down in hope to get some peace alone.