Jump

Warning; smut chapter, but like SMUT chapter. Read at your own risks, I am glad that I devoured your mind. Xoxoxox
+please check danakuro 's ff where Jk is priest and Tae his sinner, if you want ofcourse. She is nice and my ex husband, ups.
------------------------------------------------------

Jeongguk and Taehyung were relaxing in the bed, each of them lying on his own side and looking up at the celing.

"You are quiet, is everything alright?" Jeongguk softly asks.

"What's your perspection of alright?" Taehyung looked at him, smiling a little. Jeongguk frowned, not looking back at Taehyung.

"I don't know? When you are happy and have no worries?"

"Well, then I am alright."

"Oh..were you always happy? I mean, was there ever a time your world fell down?" Jeongguk, now, looked at the older, gently tracing his finger over Taehyung's face.

"Perhaps.."he whispered.

"Perhaps for which one?"

"Both of them. But yes, there were many times my world burned and crashed down. But you shall not let the glass stay broken, sometimes it might be ugly once it is fixed up, but if shows that you can not get rid of it easily. And I'm only human darling, we are meant to be broken at some time, it's okay."

"But there are people who have it worse."Jeongguk squeeked, sitting up.

"Perhaps, but I'm living my life and I'm free to be broken sometimes."

"I don't want you to be broken.."

"Then fix me darling.." he whispered, before softly pressing his lips to younger's.

Jeongguk let a soft moan of sweet satisfaction, excited to feel the love of his dreams so near. Taehyung put his hands around Jeongguk's waist, pulling him closer and trying to deepen the kiss. He softly licked his lips, asking for enterance, which Jeongguk gladly gave him. He put his hands around Taehyung's neck, moaning softly. They kissed for a few minutes, few minutes fillled with sweet love and adoration.

They were soon both out of breath so Taehyung moved away, saliva still conecting their, now swollen, lips. Taehyung looked him into the eyes, showing no regret and only love. He gave him one more peck, before standing up and going out.

Jeongguk followed soon after, not wanting to waste a single second that could be spent with Taehyung.

"Come, lets go to billiard room." Taehyung was walking down the hall, Jeongguk following.

"What are we going to do there?"

"Well, it's billiard room after all. So we shall play billiard." Taehyung opened one certain doors and entered the room.

"I never played.." Jeongguk whispered.

"Well, lets teach you then !" He smirked , taking billiard stick and standing behind him, one hand on Jeongguk's hips.

"Move your arm smoothly back," he moved Jeongguk's arm a little, "then forward in a pendulum motion. The rest of your body should remain still as you stroke through the cue ball, letting the cue come to rest naturally." He consolidate his hold on Jeongguk's waist, making him not able to move. "There you have it darling, all you gotta do is hit a ball, so it falls in one of the holes." Jeongguk noded, understanding for now. "Now, grip the cue stick correctly. Your shooting hand should grip the butt of the cue stick in a loose, relaxed manner, with your thumb as a support and your index, middle, and ring fingers doing the gripping." Taehyung whispered on Jeongguk's ear,  elegentaly fixing Jeongguk's hand posture.