Books

"Uh, no..I was just calling you to see if you wanted to see the library I was supposed to show you yesterday." Taehyung cought and fixed his blouse.

"Oh, I'm really sorry that I even thought about you doing that unhuman thing. I'm sorry.." Jeongguk bowed and he felt like crying, he was gripping the edges of his shirt, visibly nervous.

"Do not say that ever again. Why would anything like that be unhuman? It's normal, it's beautiful Jeongguk. Love, it is really beautiful, two people who love each other, that could never be a mistake. Or unhuman, or whatever bad you think." Taehyung said, really tensed right now.

"My friend got sentenced to death because of it.."

"That's England Jeongguk, it ain't the same darling. English people are different, they think that they are better than everyone, so they have their own kinds of rules. But this is France, you can be who you are here, isn't that amazing? Homosexuality ain't crime here, my dear. I'm bisexual and everyone accepts it. And I'm still free, unlike Oscar Wilde who got sentenced in England." Taehyung took his hand in his own and looked at him, trying to make him comfortable.

"You know Oscar Wilde..?" Jeongguk's eyes were big as always, the beauty that this boy had was something unreal, orphic, ethernal. He was like some special kind of species, humans were nothing under this small boy.

"Everyone knows Oscar Wilde darling, his works are really popular. This might be France but we read more than just Sartre's Nusea, The picture of Dorian Gray is an amazing and once in a lifetime book. Have you read it?" Taehyung asked pulling him outside the room and making their way thorugh the hall.

"I'm actually currently reading him, I have about 100 pages left. I have a feeling that Dorian is going to kill Basil tho, that would be such a shame.." Jeongguk looked down, following after Taehyung. They came infornt of big, red, vintage doors, which Taehyung opened with the key he had in his pocket.

"You'll need to read to find out the whole story. Dorian has his own reasons for the sins that he is commiting." Taehyung entered the room first, Jeongguk following, it was full of books. Thousands and thousands of books, it was a real heaven right there. Shelves full of finest fantasy and philosophy, modern thrillers and adventures, sci-fi and some comics aswell. The room was huge and full and Jeongguk was left shocked. Never has he seen a library so huge and this was a personal library.

"This is gorgeous.." Jeongguk whispered, looking around.

"Sure is." The elder answered looking at the boy who was suprised.

"Can I look a bit?" Taehyung noded, sitting in the sofa next to the fireplace and looking at younger. He enjoyed this view pretty much, when younger wpuld bent down to see books from shelves that were placed lower, he could barely keep steady.

"Oh my God, you have all big philosophers here ! Nietzsche, Hesse, Derrida, Kant, Schopenhauer, Camus !! God ! Taehyung this is amazing." Jeongguk smiled looking at every single book in the room. "Kafka, Murakami, Tolstoj, Dostoyevski..God you even have Plato and Aristotle here, is this even real??" He was smiling so much that he tought his jaw is gonna break down. And Taehyung could relate.

"I like having some good books. There a lot of old ones, you already said Plato and Aristotle, but Socrates, Homer, Diogenese..they are all somewhere between those shelves." He stood up standing next to excited boy. "Do you want to borrow any?"

"Well I still didn't finish The picture of Dorian Grey, but can I borrow Nusea?"

"Sartre?" Jeongguk noded.

"Good taste kid." Taehyung smiled, throwing a book in Jeongguk's direction.

"This is amazing."

"I hope one day, I'll be able to store your philisophycal books right here, in this library." Taehyung smirked, making his way to small bar that was in the corner of the library and taking a glass and whiskey. Puring the dark substance into glass and looking at younger boy, he was feeling happy. For the first time in many years he was finaly somehow happy. But what a sin was he comiting, the source of his happiness and thirstiness beeing no other, than his sister's husband.