Reality and writting

A/N Not make yall confused, but my other book, His philosophy, is actually the book Taehyung writes through this book. So it connects, idk if you understood, but yeah. You don't have to read it tho, you won't miss alot.

------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, ladys were already on their way to Italy with children. Jeongguk was sleeping, while Taehyung was out in the town. He wanted to add something up to their mansion and cat seemed just fine.

Once Jeongguk woke up, it was already 10am. He rubbed his eyes and in the corner he saw a silluete witch scared him to death, he screamed.

"Shh, it's just me ! You are going to bring everyone up here !" Jimin panicked for a second, jumping on Jeongguk and putting his hand on his mouth. Once Jeongguk saw it was Jimin, his eyes widned and he calmed down. Jimin moved hid hand from Jeongguk's mouth and sat up, his butt on Jeonguk's private parts.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongguk yawned, still rubbing his eyes.

"I came to spend a day with you, told you I was leaving tomorow." Jeonguk noded and soon they heared cough from the doors. It was Taehyung.

"You know, next time you try to do nasty things, atleast close the doors." He gave Jeongguk a look, that held both pain and disappointment. As soon as Taehyung left the room Jeongguk was fast to push Jimin off of himself and ran after Taehyung.

"Wait ! Taehyung !"

"What??" Taehyung turned around, his voice low.

"It's not what it looks like.." Jeongguk mumbled.

"See, Onew said that you are probably not on good terms with Camus, but I think that you actually fancy his philosophy of geting laid, don't you? "

"No ! How can you even say something like that Taehyung ?" Jeongguk stood up for himself, Taehyung's words stabing his heart.

"Oh come on. You enjoyed my touch last night and just tomorow you are on another guy ! Look Jeongguk, I really like you. God, I gave you my white rose ! It's..this is just stupid. I'm going to drink something, go back to him." Taehyung sighed, not having a single drop of energy to fight right now and anyways, who was he to rule with Jeongguk's life?

"Please Taehyung, I promise it was nothing..I think I really do like you.." Jeongguk grabed his wrist, sobbing softly. Taehyung took a deep breath, not saying anything, just standing in the hall with Jeongguk. "I can't have you angry..I like your words Tae..your touch..your everything.." he huged him slowly, burring his head in Taehyung's neck and softly sobing. Taehyung sighed, putting one of his hands on Jeongguk's lower back and the other one stroking his head.

"Don't cry darling. I overreacted for a moment there. I believe you, okay? Just don't waste those beautiful tears of yours." He kissed the top of Jeongguk's head, still not letting him go.

"Hey Jeo-" Jimin came and stoped as soon ass he saw the sight of the two. Taehyung being fast to move away.

"It's okay.." Jeongguk said. "This was his idea after all, if it wasn't for him, I would still be running from your words."

"Thank you then." Taehyung smiled polietly to Jimin again and brought Jeongguk near his chest, wraping one of his hands around boy's waist. Jimin smiled, watching them.

"It's pleasure to meet you lord Taehyung." Jimin bowed, smiling. "My husband is a big fan of your works."

"He is? Maybe I could sign him a book or two?" He winked at Jeongguk who smiled.