Girl's day out

"J'abandonne. Quoi que je fasse, tu sembles ne jamais être content !!" Barbara was screaming from top of her lungs through the mansion.

"Amour ! J'ai juste besoin de parler." Taehyung was walking behind her really fastly.

"NO TAEHYUNG !!! I can't take this anymore, you spend more time writting then talking with your wife. I hate this !! And whatever I do you are never satisfied !" She turned around and slaped him right across the face, leaving a bloody mark with her ring.

Jeongguk woke up, since they were arguing infront of his room, he went in the hall only in his boxers and saw Barbara leaving the hall and Tae standing on the spot, blood on his cheek.

"Taehyung, oh my God, are you okay??" Jeongguk came to him, wipping of the blood with his finger, concerned look on his face.

"Don't worry kid. I'm sorry if I woke you up." Tae said and made his way after Barbara.

"It's okay.." Jeongguk mumbled and looked through the window, Barbara was a really soft person, she would always go quite emotional over small things. It will be fine later, he knew that.

Jeongguk went back into his room to change into a swiming pants and then made his way outside. There was a big pool in the garden and the weather was actually nice for once. So why not take a chance? He swam around the pool, thinking about small and big things, something he always does.

As he was swiming he didn't see a person, now sitting on the edge of the pool, and looking him with lust. Taehyung never felt more hungry for a human flesh and mind than he felt when he was near this boy. He always tried his best to hide it, but as soon as boy would speak or move, Tae was in his own little paradise.

Barbara was indeed a beautiful and elegant lady, but Jeongguk was a pure angel. The innocence in his eyes, power in his words and strength in his voice were all the things that attracted Taehyung. Add a bit of Jungkook's depression and god dammit he was almost as hot as Tony Stark. (A/N No one is hotter than Mr. Stark.)

"When did you came?" Tae's brooding was taken away by small soft voice.

"Few seconds ago, wanted to see what were you doing, since I was bored." He jumped into the pool and came closer to the boy. Jungkook took a step back and looked down, for him this closenes being weird and uncomfortable.

"Oh, I couldn't go back to sleep so I came here." Jungkook smiled and wet his hair a bit, since the sun was burning it.  Taeyhung just couldn't look away from the boy, he was so inefable that the God himself was jelous.

"Anata wa watashi no mono." Taehyung whispered putting his tumb on the younger's cheek. And looking deeply into his eyes, trying to devour all the innocence that he saw.

"I didn't understand.." Jeongguk was talking lowly, whispering, not breathing at all. His cheeks were as red as watermelon's juicy meat and strawberrys in the heat of the summer. Taehyung just smiled and shook his head. "How many languages can you speak..?"

"Enough to talk with people I admire and adore." Taehyung whispered once again, leaning slowly in, but then hearing Barbara's voice from the house.

"Taehyung, we need to talk. Just come here.." she sighed, closing the door of the mansion and walking away. Taehyung moved away from Jeongguk and exited the pool.

"Wait Tae," Jungkook called for the older boy who turned around, piercing through Jeongguk's soul with his eyes, "what did you say to me earlier?" The younger's boy eyes sparkled.

"I'll tell you, one day. Now it's not the time." He smiled softly, leaving the backyard and Jeongguk in the pool alone. Thinking about life and stuff.