Life

In the morning when birds came out and orphic night turned into day, a beautiful couple was cuddeling in the bed. The day was sunny and warm, one of rares these days.

The mansion was empty, no one was there expect the two of them.

"I love you.." whispered Jeongguk, hugging Taehyung and hiding in his chest. They were in Taehyung's room. Room was big, filled with antique stuff, mostly the renaissance ones. From paintings to sculptures it was all work of art, but the most beautiful one was in the bed, laughing and smiling. The best day in their life, for now it was.

While they were hugging, ringing of telephone was heard on a nightstand next to Taehyung. He softly frowned and took the earphone.

"Kim Taehyung on thelephone, how may I help you?" He noded to the voice other side. "Yes that would be me." He stood up. "What do you mean? How? This must be some kind of a mistake?" He panicked. "There were fourm women, what is with other two??" He was pale, his hands shaking. "Wwhen..when will you bring her?" His voice was now shaky aswell, hus hearet racing like a Formula one car.(A/N I actually have three chapters written of Vkook F1 ff lmao) "Yes, I am home..I-" the line was broken and his earphone fell down. He just stood there, with a poker face and his skin as white as snow.

"Taehyung is everything alright?" Jeongguk asked worriedly, putting one of his hands on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Lisa..she run away no one knows where she is..Barbara and Jennie are d..de..they are dead, Jeongguk. I will never see them again.." tears slowly started leaving elder's eyes. Such an agony and pain in his eyes. Jeongguk was shocked, he was frozen on his place. What a dreadful destiny was following his steps.

"Taehyung.." Jeongguk whimpered, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"How can I thole this?" He sat down. Jeongguk stood quiet.

The two of them were crying together. Neither able to thole this dreadfulness. In a world so cruel, they found their way to happiness, the orphic lives they lived were broken, shattered to pieces. The gorgonise for each they had, now fading away, along with the birds, which have no longer sang aloud and flew around. This is one's life, my dearest child. As you grew up you were told nefarious tales about curse and doms of adulthood and death. Nightmares they were once, reality they are now. Where are you now? In your black clothes, with tears in your eyes, cigarettes and drugs, what else shall I write? Where is your happiness, you poor, broken child? Your aesthetics being black and white, whelve your feelings, don't look up. Winsome once you were, look at yourself now, what have you done to your beautiful mind?

They both cried, knowing these things. Sad was one's life, but what could he do?

"I am sorry.." whispered younger.

"I know darling, but you shall apologise not when something's not your fault." He stroked younger's cheek, breaking at the sight. Peroxism in his veins just came, from nowhere we could say. He lost what he loved, but he still has what he loves the most.

"When is Annie comming?"

"Next week, officer said. Till then we will get better, we need." Jeongguk noded, sighing and standing up.

"I'm gonna take a walk, will you join me?"

"I think I'll go and write, I need to somehow cry my soul out." Jeongguk noded, kissing older slowly and leavimg the room with darkness following.

Taehyung opened his notebook, taking ink and white feather.

He was dead inside. He was just like a leaf in fall. Dead, yet so pretty to get attention of every person passing by.