Rain or tears?

What happened to Jeongguk yesterday? He ran away and as he was crying rain started pouring, he wanted to hide in a small street but there were four guys and it didn't smell good.

Flashback

"Come here doll." Jeongguk heard one of the men calling him, he tried to ran away but was stoped.

He couldn't see their faces in the dark, he could only see shadows of the men. He closed his eyes trying to pull away. He was in in some kind of mental state, he was so lost and scared. He had a fight with every person he cared for today and now he is going to get killed.

Suddenlly his hair was pulled, one of the men just smirked pulling him by his wrist. He scremed and tried to run away but the men were too strong for him to fight alone.

"Oh come on, you know you can't escape, the calmer you are, the better it will be." the oldest one, atleast he looked the oldest, grabbed him and pushed him in the wall bitting harshly on his neck, leaving few dark hickeys and trail of blood.

"Your skin is so smooth." He said between the kisses he left all over Jeongguk's soft neck. He was crying, hardly trying to push them away, but he was just too weak.

"Shut up!!" once he said it, Jeongguk screamed and one od them kissed him so he would stop. Her tried escaping once again, but the older kept kissing him roughly, bitting his lip, so he could open his mouth due to pain. Once he did, the man  attacked his wet, warm cave with his tounge, tasting every corner of younger's mouth.

"You taste, so, so good doll" he said between kisses and Jeongguk was a crying mess, his eyes swollen, and cheeks puffy and red from all of the crying. The man slowly brought his hand under Jeongguk's shirt slowly going up and down his tummy. He then took one of his nipples and teased him which even earned him a little moan from Jeongguk, but not the wanted one. The other men were touching him all over his small body.

"That's right doll, moan for daddy." He pushed him on the floor and ripped his shirt in one move, he then started leaving kisses down his neck till he stopped on his nipples sucking them passionatlly. Jeongguk was crying but yet moaning, he felt like throwing up when he left the little moans. He didn't like the way older men made him feel. He didn't like it at all but he couldn't help himself. One of the men pulled his jeans down, leaving the younger boy only in his boxers now.

"How cute." The man smirked licking younger's member over his boxers. Jeongguk's member twitched at the contact, a moan leaving his lips again. The other man was abusing his nipples, one was eating his neck and one was masturbating.

"You like it, don't you doll?" He kept licking the same spot, while going up and down his thighs with his hands.

"Such a tasty thighs you have here doll." he said pulling the boxers down and without any warning taking the whole dick into his mouth. Jeongguk let a loud moan and more tears left his beautifull brown eyes. He pulled off and teased his member, slowly licking the top and licking the veins.

Younger was shaking due to unknown feeling, after all, he was just a human and it was in his nature to feel satisfaction. But only his body felt it, not his mind, nor his heart.

Once the elder was satisfied with the effect he had, he turned the younger on the floor, slapping his ass few times.

"We gonna have some fun now." The man whispered and Jeongguk tried screaming but all of his energy was long go. He heard man's jeans being unziped and felt something big on his enterence. Before he could think what that could be he felt a horrible pain in his lower part.