31.

Blake's hands fly to cover her mouth as she can feel tears forming in them.

"Blake Olivia Shelly, before you came into my life I thought I was happy I soon realised I was wrong. As soon as you came into my life I realised what true happiness is and true love, yes our life's might be a little crazy but you make everything worth coming home to and I couldn't imagine my life without you at any point. Blake Olivia Shelly will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal the most Beautiful ring she has ever seen. She soon realised that the ring that was on the box was the one her mother wore on her finger everyday. The tears rolled down her face.

"Yes of course I will" he placed the ring on her finger and he stood up as she kissed him passionately

"My dad knows you have this right?" They both laughed

"I asked your dad for permission and he insisted it was your mothers ring that it's what she wanted and he sent it to Jack" Mac explained as she was admiring it.

"I can't believe you just proposed to me" she wiped her eyes.

"Do you realise how scared I was?"

"Of course I did but you know that I would never say no to you" she placed her hands on both sides of his face.

"There is no one in this lifetime that I would want to spend the rest of my life with than you" she pulled him closer for a kiss.

"Come on there is people who are waiting for us" Mac drove them back to his place and opened the front door.

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouts as they walk in.

"Everyone knew?" She turned to Mac

"Well I had to ask Jack, Matty obviously worked it out and they told the others" he wrapped his arm around her.

"We actually have another surprise" Jack told Blake and the door opened and in walked her dad.

"Daddy!" She called and jumped into is arms.