3.

Later that night everyone had headed to Macs and Bozers for some drinks

Later that night everyone had headed to Macs and Bozers for some drinks. The group were so interested with Blake and everything about her.

"So you did that single handed?" Riley asked.

"Yes ma'am" Blake laughed as she looked towards Mac who was watching her intently.

"That seems like a lot of work for one woman?" Cage asked

"What can I say I like a challenge" Blake smirked.

"You don't like me, why?" Blake then asked her

"Excuse me?"

"I can read people it's my thing"

"I just don't see why we needed someone else when we were perfectly capable" Cage shrugged.

"Were you in the forces?" Blake asked and she nodded

"SAS"

"That explains a lot"

"What do you mean by that?" She stands up.

"I mean you guys go out there waving your guns around causing trouble then you run away so we clean up the mess" Blake stood up also.

"Sit down Cage" Matty spike sternly making Blake smirk.

"Blake back down, we don't need any trips to hospital" Matty added.

"Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty little face" Blake picked up her drink.

Before she knew it Cage was making a grab for her but Blake grabbed her wrist before she could touch her and flipped her over onto the floor.

"That wasn't very nice" Blake stood over her.

"That was a bad move Cage" Jack laughed

"So where you going next?" Mac asked

"I go where I'm needed" she smiled

"What about here?" Matty asked

"What about here?"

"I mean we could always do with someone with your skills on the team, employed of course"

"you offering me a job Matty?" Blake smirks

"Well we have Jack but we need someone fast and sorry Jack but younger" Matty laughs making everyone laugh

"So what would my job be? Look after genius boy" Blake smirks taking a drink.

"Well that's Jacks job really. Like I said we need your skills and you'll be able to stay in LA for a while maybe even get a place" Matty explains.

"My dads down in Texas and probably always will be maybe I can stop for a while" she smirked whilst drinking a beer.

"Wait so we have Wonder Woman on our team now?" Bozer asked

"Looks like it" Mac smirked looking to Blake.

"So who am I staying with? Uncle J?" She smiled to him.

"Oh god no" he said getting up heading inside.

"It will be fun! Like old times" she smiled following him.

"NOPE" he called.