19.

The next morning Blake let Mac sleep as she went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Mac. Thankfully Bozer wasn't there so she could go out in just Macs shirt.

She came back into the room but Mac was awake and just sat there. She placed it down on the bed next to him.

"I can leave if you want to be alone I don't mind, I have to take Bowie out anyway" she told him.

"I don't want you to leave" he spoke finally looking up at her

"I made you breakfast" she smiled and sat next to him resting her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I think Matty knows now" she sighed.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked. She sat up on the bed to look into his eyes

"Of course not. You are my boyfriend and I love you. I want everyone to know" she looked at him.

"I love you. Yesterday after it all happened" he started

"We don't have to talk about it" Blake told him.

"After it happened all I wanted to do was to be with you and it made me realise how much I need you. How much I love you" he told her.

"I'm here for you Mac. I will for as long as you let me be" she kissed him softly.

"Now I made you breakfast so eat up and I'll call Matty to walk Bowie" she grabbed her phone.

"Matty says we have the day off today so we can just hang out or go somewhere. We could go to the beach" she sat on the bed.

"How about we go for a drive" he suggested.

"That sounds fun"

•••••••••••••

A couple hours later they had driven to a secluded part of the beach that was very quiet. She let out Bowie who went straight to the sand.

"This is nice" she held Macs hand as he carried the blanket.

"Just what I need" He set the blanket down as they both sat down.

"My dad used to take me to a place by a lake where we lived to talk and laugh when he wasn't deployed. When he was I spent my time with Jack" she explained

"You never talk about your childhood" Mac pulled her closer as she laid back on his chest.

It's true that Blake didn't talk about her childhood much but she knew about Macs family after one night he decided it was time.

"Well it was hectic, I lived with my dad obviously and I stayed with Jack when my dad was deployed then with my auntie when they both left"

"What about your mum?" Mac asked

"My mum died when I was 4 from cancer and then I got it when I was 7" she nodded.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. My dad always talked about her and made sure she was known to me. I look just like her according to my dad but I think I have his green eyes" she smiled at the memories

"Is it bad that I feel sorry for you being stuck with Jack for so long" they both laughed

"Jack was my best friend for a long time we did everything together. He talked to me about everything" she smiled.

"I got moved to three different schools because of bullies"

"You got bullied?" Mac asked

"Well they tried but Jack told me to punch them in the face so I did" they laughed.

"I never got a boyfriend in high school they were all scared of my dad and uncle J until senior prom this guy I was so in love with took me to prom" she laughed.

"Until I came here I had never settled anywhere, then I came here and I felt like I fit in with you all. I used to ask to get deployed and go on my solo missions not for the money but so I belonged somewhere" she explained

"It's just feels so right being here with them, with you" she sat up and looked at him.