13.

It was finally time for Blake to head back to work and she couldn't wait. Although she didn't really want to leave Bowie on his own but Bozer has agreed to look after him by checking on him regularly. Blake was the last to arrive as she had to sort out Bowie.

"You're back" Riley and Bozer walked in together.

"Yeah felt like I was off for 2 months instead" she huffed.

"Oh Joy" Cage almost whispered but Blake heard

"No one asked you Kangaroo Barbie" Blake shot back

"Didn't your mother tell you if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?" Cage sneered

"Na my uncle taught me to hit first ask questions later" she smiled

"Yeah I did" they both high fives.

"That's why you got kicked out of 3 schools" Matty interrupted.

"Yeah but I took crap from no one"

"Thats my girl!" Jack pointed to Blake as they laughed.

"Anyway, last month 50 canisters of nerve gas was found in a bunker in Bulgaria, when they were sent back to be destroyed only 49 were" Matty explained

"So one went missing?" Mac asked

"That is no good" Jack added

"I've seen what nerve gas can do up close last year in a village , looks like you caught a cold, runny nose, shortness of breath and the muscle spasms start" Cage walked towards the screen.

"And they don't stop until you get treatment or die" Matty finished

"Do we have a suspect?" Mac asked crossing his arms

"You don't need suspects when you know who did it, meet dr Ian Carson the technician in charge of destroying the canisters but instead took one to sell on the black market"

"Looks like he wants to spend his retirement in the super max" Riley sighed

"Phoenix teams are sent to sweep him up now, the canister is in Carson's lab. Go get me number 50" she told Mac. Blake raised her hand

"What Blake"

"I can get that for you" she smiled.

"You, jack, Cage and Mac"

"Yes lets go boys and Aussie" Blake celebrated as they left.

Once they got into the lab Mac created a device to find out the code to Carson's safe.

"This isn't what I was expecting my first day back" Blake spun around in a chair

"I'm hungry" jack complained

"Oh me two I could so eat right now" Blake moaned.

"If you could have a meal with anyone living or dead who would it be?" Jack asked

"Erwin schrodinger" Mac answered making Blake and Jack look at each other.

"Dead or alive" jack asked

"Technically both, he was an Austrian physicist"

"Why do you have to sprinkle nerd juice on everything" Jack span around.

"What about you?" Mac asked Jack

"Easy Hans Solo" Blake tolled her eyes.

"He's not real" she scoffed. 

"Ya hu He is! Alright smarty pants who would you have a meal with?" Jack asked Blake.

"Easy Johnny Depp, when he was younger" Blake shrugged

"Oh my god!" Jack spun around again.

"What can I say he's the love of my life" she replied dramatically.

"Guys we have an un marked van with no license plate parking up outside, sending pictures now" Cage spoke

"You need to hurry this up Mac" Blake told him.

"Got it" he rushed to get the canister out closing it again.

Matty begins to explain who the men are and that they are working for an extremist called Annisa Chadra.

"Mac put it back let her people take it"

"Oh come on, I can take these guys" Blake moaned

"This is our chance of tracking her. If they find it not there they will go dark but if they have it they will do everything according to plan" Matty explained.

They went to put it back and hid behind a lab table before the men came to take it. Matty told Cage to follow the van and that the other 3 had to find a ride and catch up.

"These guys are pissing me off already" Blake moaned

Mac was able to create a device to unlock the cars outside. Jack sped off down the road with Blake in the back and Mac in the passengers seat.

"How come I'm in the back?" She moaned

"You're the smallest princess" jack sped up in the car.

"Geez Jack slow down we don't want a repeat of the swim final" Blake warned him.

"What happened at the swim final?" Mac asked them.

"Jack was late so he drove super fast and made me throw up"

"Hey I got you there on time! You got 1st place" Jack countered

"Yeah but I still threw up and almost got strangled by my seatbelt" Blake told Mac making him laugh.

They get to where Cages car is and notice that she's missing and her phone is laying on the floor.

"Yeah Matty we have her car but she ain't here" Jack spoke on the phone.

"So now they have Cage and the nerves gas and we have no idea where they are" Mac sighed.