12.

It's been a week into Blake's 2 weeks off and it was driving her mad but today she was heading out to finally pick up her dog. She has seen that there were some Cockapoo puppies that had been abandoned and needed homes so Blake knew she had to have one.
Mac and Jack had the day off so they went with her to pick the puppy up.

"I'm so excited! I've always wanted a dog" she got giddy. Mac just smiled at her as they entered the shelter.

"So this is the little guy" one of the workers brought the puppy out in her arms. He was an apricot colour and so cute.

"He's adorable" she picked him up as he licked her nose.

"So all the paperwork is sorted and he is ready to go" she smiled

"Great and this is for you guys" Blake handed over an envelope to the woman and she opened it.

"Miss we can't accept this. It's too much" she tried to refuse.

"You can take it. It's an amazing thing you're doing here" Blake took the puppy and walked out with Jack and Mac.

"What did you give her?" Jack asked

"$2,000" she hugged the puppy.

"Are you crazy?" Mac asked

"What it's for a good cause" they went back to Blake's place and she put the puppy down to explore.

"You have a name for him?" Jack asked

"Bowie" she smiled.

"I should have known" Jack huffed.

"What's with Bowie?" Mac asked

"My dad used to sing David Bowie to me when I was younger" Blake smiled at him.

"I used to force her to listen to Metallica but it was always Bowie" Jack huffed.

"I gotta go anyway" Jack soon left.

"So who's gonna look after Bowie when we are on missions?" Mac asked.

"Well when we're away Bozer said he would look after him or Matty said she would sometimes" she told him.

"You have that woman wrapped around your finger" he laughed.

"It took a while" she sat down on the sofa next to Mac as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I can't wait to be back to work" she sighed leaning closer to him.

"I gotta say though I prefer you being here and not at work than you being in Nigeria"

"Is that so?" She smirked

"Yes in Nigeria I couldn't do this" he pulled her closer and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Mmm i enjoy when you do that Mr MacGyver" she pulled away giving little kisses as she did.