6.

Blake arranged to meet everyone inside the party and put all of their names on the list. Blake dressed as Wonder Woman as she arrived at the party.

Everyone had dressed up even Mac who isn't really the biggest advocate for halloween.

"Wow Mac you wore a costume!" Bozer laughed

"Yeah well, it's for charity and a good cause"

"And because Blake's there" Bozer said quiet enough so only he could hear him.

"What?"

"Oh come on it's been months and you still haven't made a move, you like her"

"No I do not" He scoffs

Once they got accepted into the party they looked around to find Blake.

"Wow" Bozer breathes out.

"What?" Mac asked but turned to see what Bozer was looking at. He saw Blake in her Wonder Woman outfit talking to a bunch of people. She soon saw them and smiled widely making her way over.

"You guys made it!" She hugs them all.

"Wouldn't miss it" Jack smiled.

"Great well drinks at the bar, first drinks free with entry fee but don't worry I took care of that for you. And I will be back in a second" she told them.

Mac watched her walk away greeting everyone. It looked like everyone loved her and how could they not she was kind and caring in every way.

"You're staring" Bozer laughed as they went to get drinks.

"I am not" he pushes him gently as he smiles.

"Hello! Can I get everyone's attention please!" A woman came into the stage and stood in front of the microphone.

"Thank you! Now we know why were all here tonight to raise money for the children's cancer charities" everyone cheered.

"So if like to bring on the person responsible for all of this! She throws this party every year raising as much money as possible. This year I would like to announce that she alone had raised and donated a totally of 1.3 million for the charities!" Everyone went mental as they guys looked at each other wondering who.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Blake Shelly!" She shouts as Blake walks onto the stage.

"Did you know about this?" Mac asked Jack.

"She does it every year" he continues clapping and cheering with the room.

"Wow!" Blake stood in-front of the microphone.

"Again thank you all for coming this is always my favourite time of year and to do something good and raise so much money just makes it 100 times better. As most of you know my story started when I was 7 years old and I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, I basically lived in hospitals from then on. My dad was deployed a lot so I had my uncle Jack spending all day with me in hospital" she looked to Jack and smiled as she saw him well up.

"We used to ride around the corridors in wheelchairs until the nurses told us off" everyone laughed

"I was cleared of cancer when I was 9 years old. Not all children are lucky like I was. So let's raise as much money as possible for the toy drive around the hospitals in time for Christmas! Thank you" everyone cheered and clapped as she walked down to the group.

"Blake that's amazing" Riley hugged her as she wiped her eyes.

"1.3 million is phenomenal!" Bozer laughed. She walked towards Jack and sees tears in her eyes.

"I let you win all of them wheelchair races, because of your cancer" Jack smiled

"Of course you did old man" she smiled widely and hugged him. She then hugged Matty.

"Right who's gonna dance?" Blake grinned.

"You think that's a good idea? You were shot in the arm like 4 hours ago" Mac laughed.

"It's Halloween pretty boy. I'm going to dance" she turned to the dance floor with Everyone following but Mac.

Many songs later Blake made her way back to Mac who was sat observing. She sat down at the chair next to him.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked

"Well aren't you a gentleman, thank you" he quickly got up to get her drink and came back passing it to her.

"You having fun?" Blake asked

"This is amazing ! You do this every year?"

"Yeah I mean it's pretty exclusive now. We have a lot of military men and women here of all kinds" she smiled

"Is there anything you can't do?" He asked

"Erm......... I can't sing" they both laughed together.

"You know you're pretty impressive yourself" she turns to face him.

"Naa"

"You are so smart. I wish I would have gone to college but all I wanted to do was follow my dads footsteps" she sipped her drink.

"Come dance with me MacGyver" she stood up and held her hands out.

"I don't dance" he smiled

"Not even with me?" She pulled a puppy dog face.

"How can I resist you" he smirked. He got up and took her hands.

"You can resist me Mr MacGyver" he pulled her closer.

"I don't think I can" he looked straight into her eyes and down to her lips. Cage came over and pulled Mac over to dance as Blake gave her a sad smile and turned away.

At the end of the night everyone was heading home and Blake couldn't find Jack anywhere.

"Anyone seen jack?" She asked

"I can give you a life home if you want?" Mac offered.

"Thanks Mac" they all headed home and Mac was driving her to Jacks house there was an uncomfortable silence as Blake just watched out of the window.

"Thanks Mac" she got out of the car and headed to the door. Mac quickly followed her out calling her name. As she turned around he pulled her close pressing his lips tenderly to hers as she melted into the kiss. As he pulled away Blake stood there with her eyes closed.

"I've wanted to do that for a long" he sighed out.

"Well I'm glad you did" she smiled

"Goodnight Blake"

"Goodnight Mac" she opened the door and went inside.

Blake and Mac जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें