10.

Blake woke up to the sound of someone's phone ringing on the bed side. She heard Mac answer it with his morning voice making Blake smile at the thoughts of last night.

"Everyone's on their way over" Mac layed back down.

"What!" Blake shot up causing a pain in her side.

"Quick get out!" She stood up fumbling to get dressed.

"What?" He groaned.

"You need to get on the couch" she picked up some spare bedding and tripping up.

"Are you ok?" He laughed

"I'm good" she got up and set up the couch to look like Mac slept there.

"Are you serious?" He got up putting clothes on.

"Mac if Jack knows what we did! He will kill you ok, no more Mac and I kinda like you" she panicked

"He won't kill me" he came up behind her hugging her. She turned around in his arms.

"I know but not yet ok" she kissed him before hearing the door Unlock with Jacks Key. She pushed Mac so that he was not on the couch laughing.

"Wakey wakey" jack walked in with coffee in his hands. 

"Hey uncle J" Blake walked back into the room to greet them as everyone else walked in as well.

"Mac at least make you're bed" Jack scoffed.

"Messy house guest" Blake added as Mac smirked

"It's so good to see you" Riley hugged her first then Bozer.

"It's good to be back" she smiled to them

"But we gotta take you to Phoenix. Matty wants to speak to you" Riley asked.

"The fun never stops. Let me get dressed and we can go" she left to get dressed

••••••••••••

Once everyone had arrived at the Phoenix they walked in to see Matty stood there looking pissed off.

"Hey Matty. You're looking extra beautiful today" Blake smiles wide

"Nice try"

"Worth a shot" Blake shrugged.

"I have a doctor and physio waiting for you in the other room-"

"But"

"No buts Blake! You will go see them before you are cleared for any more work!" Matty spoke sternly

"Yes ma'am" Blake left to go see the doctor and physio.

The doctor examined Blake as she stood there in her underwear. Blake had broken 3 ribs and bruised a couple of bones.

"I would tell you to rest but I know you and you won't do that" the doctor explained as she got dressed.

Mac and Jack met her on the way to the physio to make sure she is physically fit for work.

"Ah Miss Shelly what a surprise" the physio greeted her.

"We can just skip this and tell Matty I'm perfectly fine" Blake smiled

"Matty told me you'd say that" Blake sighed.

"Fine" She paddies.

The physio got Blake to do lots of different activities that she found easy. Blake was getting annoyed and Mac could see that as him and Jack sat and watched.

"This is stupid! I'm special forces! Freaking Green Barrett, that's what Rambo was and you got me touching my toes" she groaned.

"Blake just do it" Mac told her

"Blake just do it" Blake mocked his voice as she did push ups.

"I told you I'm fine" Blake continues moaning.

"That's for me to decide" Matty walked in.

"Hey it's beautiful Matty" Blake stood up.

"Save it! I want you to rest for 2 weeks" she told Blake as she huffed.

"Since you started working here you've been shot twice, dislocated your elbow 7 times"

"yeah but Jack has the knack now to pop it back into place" Blake argued

"Broken 8 ribs in total" Matty continued

"I get it" Blake stopped her.

"2 weeks Blake" Matty walked out.

"What am I supposed to do for 2 weeks?" Blake asked Jack and Mac

"You could just relax and let your body heal" Mac suggested

"Or I could get a dog!" She got excited

"A dog" Jack asked

"Yeah I've always wanted one of them Beethoven dogs! Uh or a cockapoo one" she got excited.

"Can I get one?" She asked Jack

"You're a grown woman Blake" Mac interrupts

"I am that is true. I remember when I was 11 and asked Jack if I could have a rabbit I found and he said yeah and I took It home. My dad was cross and the rabbit was riddled with fleas" she laughed as they walked out.

"hey I'm the fun uncle Jack" he laughed.