23| Road Kill

MATURE SCENE UP AHEAD

Kindly leave your parent's permission slips here->

• • •

"Ameena," he called, walking over to her as she landed one more punch to Biancas already bloody face, her makeup that she had used to hide her face tattoo was gone and the skin swollen as she weakly tried to fight Ameena off but with no avail.

Alex ran a hand down his face, somehow through his moment of whatever the hell that was, Ameena had found her way back to Bianca and was laying into her none too gently.

As much as he wanted to dismiss it. The scene took a prick his heart. Bianca looked so similar to when Alonzo had just found her. Her toys were gone, gun too. She didn't know how to fight. 

Her overconfidence had gone down the drain as she was at Ameena's mercy.

A part of him thought she deserved it considering the torture she inflicted of people, sometimes innocent people picked off the street, kidnapped, because she was bored.

Another part thought he was hypocritical for thinking that because he'd done the same. Not to innocent people, nor kidnapped. Those men and women were as criminal as they came. But nevertheless, he'd done it just the same.

"You'll kill her," he found himself speaking, sinking down to his knees beside her.

"I don't care," Ameena growled.

"You will after the deed is done Aimee." He exhaled reaching for her hand.

Ameena shrugged his hand off. "Still don't care," she muttered, punching Bianca one more time.

"C'mon, I know you're mad that she kissed me but—"

Alex trailed off as her head snapped to him, anger clouding her eyes so much that they went dark, "You think that's what this is about?" She sounded incredulous.

He blinked, "Then what is it supposed to be about?" He tried testing the waters.

"She called me a nigger, Alex." The rage she had before when he had seen her was back, "From what happened in high school no fucking one will get away with calling me that, especially a bag of bones, pale bitch that relies on a gun for protection." It was a sneer.  She punched a crying Bianca one more time.

Alexander could only blink once more as he stared at the woman that had took his heart. "Oh." Was the only thing his oh so smart brain could come up with. He stared at Ameena and suddenly he did not know her.

"When did that happen?" He spoke softly.

"When I came outside," Ameena frustratedly threw her hands into the air. "She went 'He's fucking a nigger!' then hit me with her gun," Ameena's eyes were blazing.

"Trust me, if you hadn't told me to keep my cool and I wasn't severely outnumbered, this'd be done a lot sooner, she needs some fucking sense knocked into her brain. Fucking racist piece of shit." Ameena looked as disgusted as Alexander felt.

He couldn't believe he'd once fucked her, but Bianca had this thing about her, like a harmless doll and a part of him felt compulsive when he saw that side of her. He suddenly wondered what happened to the dark-skinned people he saw being carted off into her room over the years, suddenly feeling sick to his gut.

Thankfully, Ameena got off her. Wiping her bloody fingers on her robe. His eyes searched her face for a bruise, one side was a tad bit swollen than the other, and of course she wouldn't show bruising. The melanin made sure of that, yet if one looked close enough there was a slight dark purple.