19| Torture II

-

"You-"

"You-"

"I can make it look like an accident." Alex sang, pausing mid-way his torture, eyes swimming in mischief, "You have no idea how easy it is to make something look like an accident, better yet, they'll have to bury an empty casket when I'm done with you so do.not.push.your.luck. One more fucking word from that pretty little mouth of yours that's not an answer to my question and this knife goes to much more... interesting places."

For emphasis, Alexander took the knife and trailed it to his 'future'.

Ron's eyes widened.

"Choose your next words wisely, Your manhood or blind patriotism for a country that gives absolute shit about you." Alex had to admit, it wasn't Ron's lack of cooperation that fueled the need to maul him, Alex wanted to do this ever since Ameena had ran to hug him, and the obvious need that rose in the man's eyes from that one simple hug.

He wanted to murder him by the way he looked at her, and Aimee was oh-so-oblivious to it.

After a moment of contemplative silence on Ron's side, Alex sighed and pushed the knife closer.

"It was the chip!" Ron all but squealed the moment he felt the knife cut through the fabric.

Alex paused unable to hide the ultimate shock, right before he recovered with a heated glare.

"how the fuck do you know about the chip?" Was what he wanted to ask but instead he faked confusion. "What chip?"

Ronaldo exhaled shakily, "While doing my 'homework' as you put it, I came up on something that only the higher heads in the system was to know about, it was confidential. I pulled some strings and got intel on it."

"And," Alex emphasized poking Ron's manhood with the blade, urging him to continue.

"No one knew who had it, but I did, that's why I offered to be a part of the clean up crew for that crime lord's murder...and-" he breathed raggedly. " I went through the CCTV and got the tape- It was you wasn't it? You killed him and took the chip. And I saw him-you get shot, even though I couldn't see the face. I was a bit skeptical when I met you the other time and you had a bandage in the exact same place where the person got shot..."

Alex rose from his kneeling position and flipped his switchblade closed, "Continue."

Ron's cast a wary eye to the blood that soaked and ran down his leg and his ripped pant leg weighing his chances at life or death.

"Everything seemed easier from there and I put two and two together. While I was working on compiling a case about the Godfather and his heirs, we hit a dead end considering there was close to no evidence about his existence and yours as well."

"How did you find out?"

Ron pursed his lips obviously mulling over how much he should give and where the line could be drawn. "Someone came forward with information about your identities in exchange for complete asylum and spared prosecution once the organization is persecuted." He shook his head almost in wonder disbelief at it all, "The description he gave us was too good to be true. And I admit I didn't believe him at first but then I became more aware of you Nikolai. Turns out he was right all along."