Chapter 41 - I have been putting this off...

"I'm bored...." Jay whined.

"Me too" I agreed. "This 'celebration sucks" I said, doing the quotation mark thing with my hands.

"We should play a game!" Ellie exclaimed.

"Yeah! Like truth or dare or something!" Siva said.

"Okay, I'll go first. Max, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Urmmm.... dare"

"I dare you to ummmm... Strip to your boxers and walk down the street and back" There were a couple of sniggers around the room.

"What happens if you don't want to do it?"

"Then you have to tell us the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you" I said, smugly. Max started stripping. His embarrassing thing can't be that bad can it? One he had stripped down to his boxers, he walke dover tothe front door and opened it. He walked out, and the ffirst thing that was heard was...

"Crap! It's freezing!"  That sent us all of laughing. We were laughing so hard that we didn't realise that he was already half way down the street. He walked back and we all ran inside the house. I didn't realise how cold it was out there until we came back inside and the heating hit us. Max got all of his clothes back on and we all sat back down in the circle.

"Okay, Tom, Truth or Dare?" Max asked.

"Dare! I am the master of all dares!" He shouted. What is wrong with that boy sometimes?

"Great!" Max said rubbing his hands together. "I dare you to do that thing that you have been putting off all week" He said with a really smug grin on his face.

"What have you been putting off all week?" I asked Tom.

"Urmmm...." He looked at the guys for encouragement. They all nodded thier heads, as if saying 'Go on mate, you can do this!'. Tom plucked up the courage and got down onto one knee in front of me. I made a sharp inrtake of breath.

"Ally, these past few weeks have made me realise that life can be really short. And it made me think about a lot of things. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Whatever happens, I want to be with you, and I want to be with you forever. It dosen't matter what you say right now, because whatever you say won't change the amount of love that I have for you. Ally Green, will you marry me?" 

I am speechless. I literally have no words. Nothing will come out of my mouth. I am just sat there, staring at the beautiful silver ring with one diamond in the middle, with two smaller diamond either side.

"Ally?" Tom said. I looked up at him, and tears started to fall down my cheeks. I nodded. He took my hand and placed the ring on my finger before standing up and engulfing me in a massive hug. He lifted my head up, and leaned in, kissing me passionatly.

"Woah! Guys! I know that you just got engaged and all, but we are still in the room!" Nathan shouted.I pulled away from Tom and laughed. Eliieran up to me.

"Oh my god! You're engaged!" She shouted we started to jump around and scream.

"Okay, that's enough screaming for today, my ears feel like they are going to fall off my head!" Siva said.

"Hahaha funny" I replied.

"Congrats babe" Siva said, hugging me.

"Thanks Seev" All the boys came up to me and Tom and offered thier congratulations.

"Well, on that note, I am going to bed. I'm shattered" Jay said.

"Me too, lets go soon to be wife"

"Yes, lets soon to be husband" We laughed before leaving everyone downstairs.

"Keep it PG guys!" Max shouted form the bottom of the stairs.

"We will try our best" I shouted back, before me and Tom ran into his room giggling.