Chapter 12 - Do you trust me?

"I have something that I want to show you" Tom said, looking straight into my eyes.

"And that is?" I replied, smiling.

"Grab you coat and meet me outside the hotel in five" He pulled on his shoes, grabbed his coat and walked out the room, slamming the door in the process. What is going on? I thought to myself. Nothing bad I hope. I slipped my Converse on and pulled on my red coat. I made sure I had everything in my bag and headed out the hotel room, starting my short stroll towards the front of the hotel. 

I walked out the front of the hotel, sitting on the white wall that run along the front entrance. I took my phone out of my bag and checked the time. 11:34. He did say 5 minutes didn't he? I started to question myself. My phone started to vibrate.

Tom x Calling....

Awww, he signed his name with a kiss. I swiped the bar across the bottom of my phone to answer the call that was coming through from him.

"Tom? Where a you?" I started, no even bothering to say hello.

"Do you trust me?" He answered blankly.

"Urmmmm yeah" I wonder what he is going on about.

"Well then, seeing as you trust me, there is aback car outside the hotel with a driver standing by the front of it. Go in the car, and text me when you get there" he said quite rushed.

"Get where?" I questioned again.

" I thought you said that you trusted me" I could tell he was frowning by the way he answered me.

"Okay, I will text you when I get there" I replied. I cut the call off and went searching for this mysterious black car with the driver next to it. I spotted a black car over the Orr side of the street. The driver noticed me, and opened the back door for me to climb in.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He just smiled at me.

"Well, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" he said getting into the front of the car. He started the engine, and drove for about 10 minutes until we got to a deserted park.