Chapter 31 - Clubbing

A/N  I have just updated the cover for this story! It was made by ValarieLawson so go and fan her and read her stories :) This chapter is dedicated to her x

We arrived at the club less than an hour ago and I am already slightly tipsy.

"Want a drink babe?" A random man said to me. Accepting a drink from a man who is offering isn't classed as cheating, right? I ignored the warning signs in my head an accepted.

"Sure, thanks!" I followed him over to the bar. Guess who was at the bar? No-one other than Tom Parker himself. Great. There goes my chance of getting a free drink and another step towards being wasted.

"Ally! I have been looking for you for the past hour! Where have you been?" He shouted over the booming music.

"Everywhere!" I slurred, while moving my arms around in the air.

"Hey dude!" The random man shouted. Tom just shrugged him off. "OI! I was talking to you!" Tom turned around. I knew what was coming next.

"What? What is your problem?" Tom shouted.

"Don't you mean, what is your problem?!" He shouted back.

"What are you on about?" Tom asked. He looked really confused. He looked so cute when he was confused. If we wasn't surrounded by loads of people right now I would....

WHACK!

"What the hell Tom?! What did you hit him for?" I shouted at him. I beant down to the guy he had just punched and looked at his face, then looked back up at Tom. He looked pissed now. He looks so cute when he is pissed too. But once again, my little fantasy was interrupted. But this time, it wasn't by a punch being thrown. But I am pretty sure that it will lead to that. The random dude that Tom just punched pulled my head back round so I was facing him and pulled his mouth up to mine, kissing me forcefully. I tried to pull away from him, but he put his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him. This resulted in me falling on top of him. Tom kicked the dude, making him let go of me instantly. The bodyguards of the club came over and pulled me and Tom out to the front of the club, where there was now papparazzi and camera flashes everywhere. 

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" Tom started asking me all of these questions, but I just couldn't bring myself to answer any of them. I was still in shock over what just happened. Tom just basically beat up a guy. For me.

"I am fine" I answered honestly. And I was fine. If Tom didn't really love me, he would have just let that man do what he wanted with me. But he didn't. I am so happy right now. Then something clicked in that little head of mine. I cheated on Tom. Yeah I didn't really have a choice, but it is still classed as cheating. The boys and Ellie were thrown out of the club and walked over towards us.

"What the hell? What have we been thrown out for? And how did the paparazzi know we were here?" Asked Siva. I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as Tom turned away from me, I made a run for it. I didn't care that I was going to be all on my own, in the middle of a city that I didn't even know, I just couldn't cope with being around Tom. I just reminds me of what I had just done. I have been cheated on before, and I know how it feels. I don't even want to think about how much pain that I am causing Tom at this point.

Leaving the shouts of Ellie and the boys behind me, I ran down a street. Followed by another street. And another. And another. Now I was well and truely lost, where no-body would find me.

Well that's what I thought.

"Ally?"