Chapter 28 - Not for your best friends eyes...

After having a shower and getting changed, I was finally ready to go out for dinner. I had a red maxi dress with a huge black belt around my waist, and minimal make up to add to that 'holiday look'. It had been well over an hour since Ellie left to go and talk to Nathan. I had text her about 10 minutes ago to tell her that we were going out for dinner and she hasn't replied. So I decided to ring her.

'Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring... You're call has been forwarded to th-'

I cut it off and walked out of our hotel room.

"Where are you going babe?" Tom shouted.

"I'm going to see where Ellie is because she isn't answering my texts, I'll meet you in the lobby in 5" I said still walking in the direction of Nathan's hotel room. As I reached the door, I knocked 3 times. No reply. I knocked again, and again there was no reply. I tried the door handle, and suprisingly it was the door wasn't locked. I walked through the door and was met by a sight that you wouldn't want one of your best friends to see. Two figures, naked, and on top of each other in a full on make out session.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I ran back out the door. I slamed the door shut behind me and started pacing backwards and forwards until someone came out of the room.

"What were you doing?!" Shouted a very annoyed Ellie now fully dressed.

"Well you would'nt answer my calls or my texts so I came to find you. I didn't expect to be met with that!" I shouted back. Ellie just looked down towards the floor and started blushing. "So I guess you two talked, or did you just swallow each other words?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We talked about how we felt and stuff and then he asked me to be his girlfriend" She said, very quietly. I pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" I gushed. "But seriously, you need to get ready we are leaving in 2 minutes!" She smiled and ran back into the room, shuting the door behind her. I made my way down to the lobby to meet Tom.