Chapter 2 - What has happened?

I didn't do any work all day. I couldn't. Everytime I picked up a pen, my hand started to shake and I would drop it. So I ended up just staring out of the windows of college for the rest of the morning. The teachers didn't seem to notice either, as I never really participate in class anyway. I started to daydream about tonight. Imagining what it would be like to see the boys in the flesh performing. My heart started to race. It got faster the further into the daydream that I got, just to be quickly pulled away from it. The secretary had walked into the classroom. She handed the teacher a note, looked towards me, and then headed straight back towards the door again.

"Ally" She spoke.

"Yes Miss' I replied in a shy tone.

"Your mother is here to collect you, please gather your belongings and head to reception" I nodded as the whole class was struck by silence and turned to look at me. I put all of my books and worksheets into my bag and walked towards the door as fast as I could. I let a sigh of relief leave me as I stepped out.

"Ally?! What's going on?" I turned around suddenly to see who the voice was coming from. Ellie. I shot a confused look at her.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked her.

"The receptionist came in and gave me a note" She replied, while handing me the note. I unfolded it and read it to myself.

'Can you collect your belongings and meet Ally Grren outside room 1.22 please.'

I shrugged and took her hand, pulling her in the direction of reception. As we turned the corner, I saw my mum waiting there with a smug grin spread across her face. I ran towards her.

"Mum, what's going on?" I asked her, as a look of worry creeped across my face.

"Sign out girls and I will explain in the car" She smiled at us as she turned and head towards the electric sliding doors. Me and Ellie made our way over to the administartion office.

"Can we sign out please?" Ellie asked her. She handed us the book with a forced smile on her face. While Ellie was signing out, my heart started to beat faster. What has happened? Why did she have to pull me and Ellie out of school? Questions started to fly through my head. I started to go dizzy, before blackness surrounded me.

A/N Photo of Ellie on the side, played by Anna Sophia Robb :P