Chapter 15 - The sun goes down, the stars come out...

I don't  know how long we were ate there for, but it seemed like hours. The sun had already started to set, and the stars were just about visible. We talked about the most random things. What our family was like, our hometowns. I felt like I had already known him for years, ike we have been best friends since we were kids.

I looked at the clock on my phone. 4.00. I needed to go and pick up my stuff from the hotel and get to the train station in half an hour, but I didn't want to move. I was comfertable just sitting in this treehouse in Tom's arms.

"Tom?" I said, barely a whisper.

"Hmmmm" He replied.

"I have to go to the hotel and pick up m stuff before I gt to the train station and it's already 4" He just sat there. He was probably feeling the same as I was. Like this moment was perfect and I didn't want it to end

"Come on then" He finally said, standing up. He held his hand out for me to take, which I did. He pulled me up and guided me towards the ladders, not letting go of my hand.

The park seemed like it was a warzone,and no-body wanted to go near it, because it was dead. The wind was lighty brushing against my shivering body. Although it was warm earlier, when the sun set, the heat seemed to go with it. We walked through the park, hand in hand. This moment felt like it was perfect, that's until it was interupted.

"ALLY!" Someone shouted from the distance. I couldn't see their face, but I could tell who's voice that voice was anywhere.

"Elie? What are you doing here?" I shouted as soon as she was near enough.

"I have been looking for you for over an hour! I asked the boys if they knew where you were, and they said that you were here" She said, eyeing me and Tom up. It was then that I realised that my hand was still in Tom's. I pulled it away and loked at him. He seemed shocked and pulled my hand back into his I smiled.

"Well, we were just coming back to the hotel" I replied, turning my attention back to Ellie.

"Good, that means that I can come with yous!" She basically shouted. Great, I thought to myself. that means I probably owon't have anymore time alone with Tom. That thought broke my heart a little bit.

"Are you coming or not?" Tom shouted, now standing next to Ellie about 5 meters in frot of me.

"Suppose" I replied, doing a slight walk with a run in it to try and catch up with them. We reached the taxi and all piled in the back.