Chapter 22 - Airport frenzy

Today was the day that we were leaving for Ibiza! I dragged my suitcase halfway down the stairs before Tom came and took it off me.

"I can do that!"

"Sure you can, it's not like you were struggling or anything" Tom replied with a wink. He walked out the door and was soon replaced by Ellie, and she seemed in a really happy mood.

"Were going to Ibiza. We're going to Ibiza. We're going to Ibiza!" Ellie was singing.

"OI!" I shouted to her. Making her stop singing instantly. She looked up and gave me the evils.

"What? Try'n to dampen my mood already?" she replied sarcastically.

"No actually! You never gave me an explanation to what happened between you and Nathan"

"I will on the plane, just let it go for now though, okay?" She replied walking out the door.

"Ready babes?" Tom said, now grabbing my hand luggage and walking back towards he front door.

"Yeah, let me just lock up" I replied. I locked the front door, ran into the back of the van and we were off!

An hour later, we pulled up outside the main terminal. It was surrounded by fans and papparazzi.

"Great" Siva mumbled.

"I take it that this isn't good? Ellie asked.

"Nope" Max replied. I looked at Ellie and followed the direction of her eyes. She was looking at Nathan and Nathanwas looking back at her with a huge smile on his face. I coughed loud enough for them to both look at me. I narrowed my eyes at them and they both looked away, blushing. I really need to ask Ellie about this later.

"Okay guys, you are going to go out in pairs, Max and Siva, Tom and Ally, Nathan and Ellie and Jay mate, your coming with me," Jay moaned, which made all of us burst into fits of laughter.

Everyone had left the car now and was waiting for me and Tom to go through.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"As I'll ever be"I smiled at him before he pulled me out of the car. Flashes we going everywhere and I couldn't see anything.

'Tom who is this? Are you two dating? What's your name? Are you together?'

I couldn't take it anymore and ran straight past Tom, draging him behind me as we entered the front of the airport.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it was just a bit much that's all" I smiled at him.

"Ibiza here we come!" Jay shouted and we all joined in cheering and shouting as we walked towards the check in desk.