Heres to never ending stupidity.

Song of the week: Love Game by: Tyga or T-rawww

************************************************************

I looked down in my lap as the plane was landing. My blank face, broken heart and fried mind. I didn't know what to do. I was getting off the plane and saw people staring people watching and everyone was talking about me. Everywhere I went, everyone I saw, talked about me. I dropped to go the ground, hearing my knees hit the floor, I put my head in my hands and curled up into a ball with my knees, sobbing my heart out. I sat there for a good half hour, I was beside a chair so I wasn't in the middle of the floor. I got up and saw one of my cars parked out by the planes, I saw Jamie get out, she must've flown back too and asked for my car. I ran over to her hugging her as tight as I could. She pushed me away and looked and me with fear.

"What's wrong?" She asked putting her arm around my neck.

"Everything! Justin just got arrested and they are going to sentence him to 2 years in jail Jamie! He was caught with drugs! I know we're not a couple anymore but I need him to say with me. I need him to make sure I'm not the only one hurting." I cried out.

"You'll be alright hon I promise!" She rubbed my back as she helped me in the car.

I just turned on the radio and I couldn't cry anymore, I was thinking hard and realized there is not one thing I can do and this wasn't my fault. I looked at Jamie as I was getting out of the car. She looked back at me.

"What?" She questioned.

"Can you take me to go see Justin?" I asked already feeling at least a little better.

"Sure, wanna go now?" Jamie asked.

"No, let me get changed, after I see him we can go eat!" I sent her a little smile.

"Sounds like a plan!" She shot me a giant smile.

***SKIP HER GETTING READY!***

We walked out to my car I got in the drivers seat and laughed a little at Jamie's reaction. I drove off to the jail. Once I got there about 45 minutes later I got out and waved to Jamie as she was waiting in the car on the phone with her new boyfriend, Jc Caylen. (Stay Cloudy! :P) I walked up and asked if Justin Bieber was aloud visitation, he allowed it and I went and sat down and a table with another chair right across but the difference was he was going to be cuffed to the table. I saw him walk in and he looked horrible, I gave him a giant hug and sighed. He sat down.

"Listen I'm going to say this and your not going to say anything I'm just going to leave." I said harshly. He nodded.

"You know when I said I love you? Yeah I fucking meant it. I know you did too but your a fuck up Justin and you need to get your shit together because this is my last goodbye, I don't want to hear from you or even see you for that matter. You have made me so depressed lately and now I'm actually doing fine. I feel so much better today and it's because I've realized that I deserve so much better than you. I deserve someone who won't beat me or take me in the middle of the night or cuss at me and tell me I'm nothing. I don't need you and I'm sorry if you need me because you can't have me. I hope you understand that we're done, over, finished, this is the end of line Justin. I've held on for way to long already and I'm letting go. I'm gonna be alright from here on out. I'm feeling 60% better already. Hopefully you realize what you need to do while you sit in here as a punishment Justin. I love you and I always will. Goodbye." I said and stood up he had a single tear run down his cheek. I walked out and felt 200 times better. I was free, I smiled really wide as I got in the car and Jamie didn't even have to ask she just knew that I was going to be just fine. I drove us too a near by restaurant. We are and talked about me moving to a different neighbourhood and I agreed to that. I was smiling the whole night. It was wonderful. I was happy again for once and knew there would be no more tears in the near future, it was time to work on my career and start thinking about myself for once in a lifetime. Thank god I'm free. I paid for both of us and left we went to a club, I mean we got ready first but didn't take long, I danced with Jamie and Jamie only all night, no stupid boys fucking shit up, trying to get with me, there were so many paparazzi following me I almost punched one of them in the face. I didn't, Jamie drove me home and I smiled and stumbled up to my room, still in my dress I looked at the clock.