Last Show pt.1

(Song of the Week: Guap by: Big Sean Sorry kind of obsessed with his music atm because JUSTIN HASN'T PUT ANY NEW SHIT OUUT YET LIKEM GODDAMN! I'm sorry... Well the picture above is actually who plays Maci! And that's her outfit for the last show! Enjoy the chapter!)

It's now the last day of the tour. Maci and Justin have been happier than ever, the last stop is California, back to where they live, they have gone all over the continent. Mexico, Canada and The United States of America. Maci will soon be on a world tour over in Europe. All is well, everybody is sleeping, not a sound is being made other than Kid Cudi's snoring, but other than that, not a peep. Mean while, Maci second guessed her answer to the purposal. Justin, not having a clue, is already planned most of the wedding letting Maci focus on her tour. But that's what Maci wanted right? Well let's find out...

MACI'S POV

I was just sitting out on the couch in the bus, watching the beautiful night pass me by. I couldn't sleep anymore, I stopped eating. I was a size 2 before, I dropped right down to a 0. I can't think straight. Being on tour has seriously gotten to me, on top of that, I have to think about my wedding and daily now, I've been thinking about Brooklyn. I even thought about Victoria a week or so ago. I'm so focused but at the same time, I'm so lost and confused. I'm really not sure about marrying Justin. Thinking about everything now, I'm not sure I've ever wanted to get married. I've been engaged before but never come this close to actually getting married. Even as a kid, I always said I never wanted to be married. I don't exactly know why. I guess I just have never seen a marriage work out before. I feel like marriage ruins people's relationships. I hate to say this, because I know how badly Justin wants to be married and have a family and live like normal human beings, but I don't like that. I love change and adventure and I know this is suppose to be adventurous but, I just don't know. I watched the palm trees coming in the distance and immediately knew we were in the state of California. I sighed and went to go get in bed when I saw Kendall come out. I sat back down quickly.

"What're you doing up still?" She yawns. I shrug and flash her a bright smile.

"It's four in the morning, have you slept at all? You have a show tomorrow?" Kenny asks sitting down beside me, seeming concerned.

"Yeah, I had a couple hours, I don't have to be in the arena until noon." I shrug again.

"Maci, what's wrong? You've been up like this every night since, we, since we left New York." She says looking at me sadly.

"I'm just stressed out and I'm planning for this wedding. I'm super excited!" I say cheerfully, when inside, I was dying to tell someone that I didn't know.

"Okay, well please, go to bed!" Kendall pulls me up and walks me to my room where I see Justin, just peacefully sleeping by himself, oh my god. He just looks so happy and like a little kid like this. He looked so innocent and I could tell he was just so in love. I will marry him. No matter what, I won't let him down. I finally got in bed and shut my eyes, falling into a deep sleep, quicker than I ever have before.

I was woken up by the smell of delicious food. I sat up and Justin was standing in his boxers at the end of our bed, holding a tray of bacon, eggs and toast.

"Morning beautiful, I made you breakfast, just because after this we can focus on our wedding and this is the last show. I love you!" He says super quickly like we had just started dating and that I made him nervous. I laughed a little and sat up smiling at Justin.

"Thank you love, I appreciate it. Come sit and eat with me." I smile and take the food out of his hands as he goes and grabs his own plate from our mini kitchen. He sits beside me and digs in.

"By the way, I love you too." I whisper in his ear. He swallows and quickly kisses me hardly. It was rough and heated. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"What time is it baby?" I ask placing my forehead on his.

"About 11." Justin says kissing me quickly again.

"Okay, I'll have to eat quick and then shower and then leave. I'm sorry, but this is the last show!" I wink and smile.

"Ouuu I know what that means!" Justin winks back at me. I laugh and kiss him lightly.

"You're so dirty, I just meant no more stressing and I can relax for a little soon, other than the wedding." I swallowed hard even thinking about it.

"What's wrong?" Justin notices something wrong right away.

"Nothing! I'm just kind of upset seeing that it's the last show." I pout, lying to Justin. I felt so bad for not telling him, but I know it would break his big ass heart.

"It'll be alright, you'll be in UK and Europe soon!" He plays with my hair and smiles reassuringly at me.

"I know, I'll be fine!" I smile and kiss him again before we both start eating in silence because this food is the mother f**king bomb. Seriously it really is though. Justin can cook. He can f**king cook. Once I was done, Justin and I quickly said our goodbye and I got in the shower and rushed out into the venue. I picked out an outfit and headed straight for hair and makeup. I sat and let them do whatever they wanted. I still had my blue hair and I was loving it! It went good with my bright red dress. They didn't clash they just kind of meshed together. I went out on the stage looking down at my phone when Scooter takes it out of my hand and I look up. My whole crew is in the seats, like they're waiting for me to sing. I look at everyone with tears in my eyes. How sweet are they. Scooter nudged me towards the mic. I had no idea what to sing in this moment. I immediately thought of "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood. I sang the whole song and made everyone come up on stage to song the end with me while Kendall  got the end on video. It was beautiful. We looked like one giant happy family. And that's exactly what we were. One big happy family. I love these people more than I ever loved anyone. Other than Justin. We posted the video everywhere.  This was my  last show. The very last one...

*******************************************************************************************

WHO IS EXCITED FOR PART 2?? I AM!! OK HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LONG TIME! SO HERE YA GO! LOL BYEE!

P.S I'M IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD

~Regan