Go call your Girlfriend.

********************************************************************************************************************

Song of the week: Call your Girlfriend by: Robyn

********************************************************************************************************************

MACIS POV

I felt someone tap on my shoulder.I turned around a saw a freshly spray tanned girl who looked to be the same age as me. She had long brown hair and green eyes that had way to much mascara on. She had a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a tight really short red dress. It was a dress for the club. Her eyes widened when she saw my stomach. She started crying a little. I rubbed her back and sat her down.

"Hi, I'm Maci, Justins girlfriend, Whats up sweetheart?" I tried not to make things akward.

" I know who you are and I definetley know who Justin is,I have something really important to tell you but I dont want to tell you here. Can I put my number in your phone so when you and Justin come out you and I could talk somewhere?" She wiped her eyes.

"Of course, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" I took her hand.

"I'll be fine! Heres my number, don't forget to text me, it's super important!" She pointed a finger at me. I laughed a little.

"I won't! I'll see you in a little bit!" I waved to her as she went walking back to her seat way at the back of the arena. Justin was coming back to sit with us. he walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I Kissed him, our lips crashing together like soft waves on a beautiful day, his lips tasted sweet like honey, I didn't care who saw, for heaven sakes I am pregnant! Everyone knows we have sex now! Well who didn't know that! I pulled away and he winked at me. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Great job baby!" I smiled at him.

"Thanks, maybe I should give you a private show tonight!" He winked at me again. I just looked at my stomach then back at him, he laughed.

"Good job daddy!" Tori smiled at him and laughed at the both of us. For the rest of the show we watched and clapped and liustened and clapped and Justin got the best Male Artist award and finally we could leave but they called Justin and I onto stage, Security took Tori backstage to wait for us and we were going to close the show and annouce I was pregnant. We walked onto the stage in front of the Microphone. Everyone clapped as we walked on stage and most peoples mouths were dropped.

"Tonight has been so wonderful, and we are so thankful for all our support so we thought this would be the perfect time to annouce, Maci really needs to lose some weight!" Justin joked as he read off the screen above everyones head. The audience laughed at the joke and I took the Mic.

"No, Justin and I are actually super excited to tell you that Were having a baby! Only 1 more month until you see our little bundle of joy! We have to wrap this up unfortunatley but this has been a wonderful night, Thanks everyone for coming out and drive safe, and goodnight!" The lights dimmed evryone stood up and cheered for Justin and I walked backstage, we got Tori and went out the front door for the fun of it and everyone was smiling and congratulating us. We smiled back and said thanks and got into our SUV. Justin felt like going to the hotel but I just told him I wanted to go for a drive by myself so he took Tori to bed while I texted the girl from the Awards show! I texted her and got her name. Her name was Piper. Piper Ancheta. She was Justins assistant for a year but she quit two months ago and I don't really know why! We were going to meet up at a Cafe called Wolf Creek Cafe. We sat down at a booth and both got a small latte. We made small talk and then once we got our latte's she became more serious.