What Happened?

Song of the week: MY HAPPY ENDING BY: Avril Lavigne 

 **********************************************************************************************************************

She was already in the office getting ready, there were two people with her, her eyes all puffy and red and now that I see her more clearly, she's crying. I run over to her and hug her . 

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked not knowing what was going on.

"They said they're my new mommy and daddy!" She jumped into my arms.

I hugged her back I took her out and into the garden they had in front of the school, I held her hand and we looked at the red and yellow flowers just holding eachother. The woman and the man that were there with her came out of the big front doors. I walked over leaving Tori to sit on a bench a few feet away.

"Who are you two? Why are you trying  to take my child?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Im her Uncle and this is her Aunt, Nick and Cathy. We are her new Parents." He said almost rudely.

"Well as I was told you don't get her until another 4 days so if I was you, I would leave. Now." I said stepping closer. As soon as I said that I saw the flash of a camera, Paparazzi. Perfect.

"No, we have rights as her blood to see her. So if you would excuse us we are going to go talk to her." He said as snotty as ever.

I put my nails into his chest. "No actually you're not. I'm her legal parent right now, and If I say no. That means no." I walk away and pick up Tori, it hurts because of how big my stomach is. I put her into her car seat and fake smile and wave at her new parents, soon to be new parents. Jill started driving to Justins. "What are you doing?" I say quietly making sure Victoria doesn't hear me.

"This is going to be the last time she gets to see you two as a family, she needs this and I think Justin does too." She says also quiet.

"Okay, Lets get this over with." I say. we arrive soon because the school isn't that far away. I get Tori out and just take her hand and walk up the steps, Justin was still in tears probably because his life is falling apart all in one day, We walk in and Tori stays holding my hand, Justin has already started packing both the baby's and Victorias stuff knowing They are both going to be gone in 4 days-2 weeks. I wasn't ready to see it all packed up. I immediately had tears streaming down my cheeks. Justin rubbed my back. 

"I thought I would get it over with, movers are coming tomorrow to bring all the babies stuff to your sisters, and the new parents can come get all the stuff there selves."

I know we weren't a couple anymore but I really needed a hug from Justin right now because I didn't know what else to do. You know that moment when you hug somebody, when your heart feels warm and high in your chest and tingly? When you feel just for a second like a baby in a womb... that nothing matters? That's how I felt right now. I didn't want to let go, I know it must sound ridiculous because we just had such a horrible break up and now we are in the middle of a child's room hugging, But he is the only person I could hug right now and know exactly what I'm going through. I mean exactly because he is literally going through it with me and without me and I'm doing the same, I don't think I could call us friends but I can't call us  acquaintances because we know each other to well. He is more of a Connection. Not a Acquaintance, Not a Friend a Connection. I feel bad for calling him only a Connection because we've been dating for a while now and I just don't what else to call him, It's such a shame that it has come down to this, the person I thought I was going to have a family with and get married too. It's all done and over with now and we can't pick up the pieces and make everything this time, We have to let it be. As sad as it is, This is the last time we are going to be a family. I will still see Justin, I mean we live a few blocks away from each other and we live in the same city, we are both growing stars, but we aren't a power couple anymore or even a couple for that matter. It is going to be sad and hard for the both of us but between, family, friends, fans and God, we will get through this alive and Okay. I didn't know if either of us were even close to ready to being by ourselves and living for the future and not so in the moment. We might not be ready but we have to fall before we fly and this is us falling. We will eventually be able to come back and have the life we've both always wanted, just not with each other, and this time neither of us will be falling back into each others arms, we have finally fallen and haven't been caught. We will learn to be able to pick ourselves up rather than someone else doing it for us. That is something we needed to do though. We had to learn for ourselves what it is like to fall and pick ourselves up. Not together because neither of us have ever done that before! we've been dating since we were 15, He is already 20 and my birthday is coming up soon. This is supposed to be one of the greatest times of your life and don't get me wrong, it will be amazing with my family and friends, fans and my career is just taking off for the best but, this is going to launch me forward not pull me back, I may cry and I may feel like my heart will never love again, but I will grow stronger and love stronger, this is for the best even though it may seem like the sadness will be never ending I will get through this and I will be able to be successful and I will be me throughout the whole struggle, I promise you. Justin Kissed my forehead and we had supper and we spent the next 4 day together just like a family would, with Happiness and love. But most importantly we didn't stop, we just kept moving forward even though we know we were giving up everything we have known since our teens years, everything we thought our future was going to be is being torn down in a matter of days. We weren't gonna just let go. We will always be family. We heard a knock at the door and we knew it was time. We answered the door together, Justin's arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Come in." I say feeling tears building up.

They come in and about two seconds later about 25 movers come in and start cleaning out Victorias room, that did it for me.

"NO DON'T HURT MY BABY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Justin had to hold me.

"DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" I was crying so hard. Justins security and Justin had to calm me down. Tori came over.

"Mommy, I love you so much. I will miss you forever!" She said crying,

"Don't ever forget us Tori, you are always going to be my little girl, I have loved you forever and I will love you for always. I'm so sorry. I don't want to let you go but baby you have to go. I love you little girl, remember you're the reason I live, You are so important to the world. I'll see you again! I promise Good bye baby!" I kissed the top of her head and Justin and her went and said there goodbyes at the door, I got up and ran to her as she was getting in the car and just held her one more time, knowing this would be the last, the last time forever. She got in the car and I saw Justin crying. I pulled him into his room, our old room, we've had so many memories here together and the emotions were so high that Justin and I just cuddled, sobbing not ever letting go. But knowing that we had too, we eventually just fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up at about quarter to 6 so I decided to get up and leave a note for Justin. Not waking him as I get up, I sneak down the stairs, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. It read:

Dear Justin,

I Love you so much and this is going to be the hardest thing for me to write, but you know and I know this isn't going to work, It has fallen apart and we've taped the pieces but could never sew them fully back together and it's no ones fault. as I know you will blame yourself, but please don't. You were (for the most part) a wonderful boyfriend and (always) a perfect dad. You have amazing intentions and you will be very successful in your lifetime, just without me. I will forever have you in my heart and if you ever EVER need anything, call me and don't ever think twice about it. I love you so much, but we can't go on, it's not good for anyone around us, it's not good for you and I. I will miss you but you have to let go of me, because Justin I know I can (eventually) move on. You will be able to too. Trust me. Now I have to go, I'll see you around but always know, you're forever in my heart and I love you so so so much!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -Maci

I walked out the door knowing I had done the right thing. The tears were still flowing and I called Jill and she picked me up and drove me to my own house to sleep in my own bed, by myself. It will be this way for a while now.  But I know that I can get through this somehow, someway, someday. This was the beginning of something new.

***********************************************************************************************************************

PLEAAAAASSEEEEEEEE DONT KILL ME! I know so emotional. Pretty short but we all needed this! Such a crazy chapter can you believe about 2 weeks ago they were totally in love and totally fine? Ahh! Well thanks for reading hope you like it! Comment and vote! Thanks! Love you guys! Buh-bye Beliebers!