Are you ready to be married?

(Song of the week: Photograph by: Ed Sheeran. I absoloutley adore this song. Give it a listen! Above is Maci's wedding dress.)

***6 Months later***

Justins POV

I walked in, saying goodbye before the wedding. I got to the elevator before anyone in the hotel saw me. Once I got to her floor. I was walking as fast as I possibly could. I knocked on her door, knowing all her bridesmaids and her mother would be there too. Maci answered the door with her hair up and her makeup off, she had a face mask on. I kissed her lips, making sure not to touch any of it. She invited me in, her eyes glowing like a wild fire. I wanted to just marry her right now. On the spot. I walked in all her friends and mom waved at me and said hi/

"Hey girls!" I say sounding as girly as I could making everyone laugh. Maci pulls me into her room because they're in a suite. We're standing about a foot apart and I see something wrong in those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Whats wrong baby?" I ask pulling her closer to me wrapping my arms around her. Tears immediately fall from her eyes, wetting the front of my shirt. She looks up at me, I can't in my mind figure out what's wrong and she's not saying anything.

"Justin," The way she says my name makes me melt, "I've been thinking about being married since before my tour ended, and," No, please don't say it Mac, "I am so unsure, I've been so close before and messed it up and what if something happens between us. I just, I don't know." She says crying harder and harder with each sentence.

"Look at me." I say tilting her head up towards mine. Looking into her blue orbs. "I love you so much more than you will ever know. We can make it through anything. Anything! I'll always be right here, you are the love of my life. I can't let you go. Please." I say looking right at her. Right into her soul, her real feelings.

"I know, and I know this is all just jitters but, What if's..." She trails off.

"There are no 'what if's'. Trust me, I love you, that can never, and will never change Mac." I indicate. Rubbing small circles in the middle of her back.

"I love you too JB." Maci smiles widely. She hasn't called me that since I've become famous. Everyone took that nickname from her, no one ever calls me that anymore. I kiss her one more time before she speaks again.

"Now get outta here, girl time before I'm a married woman!" She laughs and walks me out.

"I just wanted to see you before our wedding!" I say putting my hands up waving at everyone as I walk by again.

"Well, I loovvveeeeee you!" Maci states kissing me roughly before pushing me out the door.

She shuts the door on me before I can say anything back and I laugh.

"I love you too!" I shout from the other side of the door. "Remember the woman cries before the wedding, but the man cries after!" I joke, I hear her laugh before she shouts back, "Go away babe!" I walk away singing my song 'Right Here' just loud enough so she could hear it. I knew she was smiling behind that door. I just know it.

Macis POV

After I couldn't hear Justin, I went and sat back down with everybody. Nobody said anything and they just passed me a glass of wine.

"Are you ready to be married?" Kendall asks quietly.

"Yes, I just want this happen now." I say chugging back my glass of wine. I say laying down onto the floor. We laid tons of pillows down so it covered the floor. We talked the night away talking about nonsense and all the memories. My mother stood up, clearing her throat causing everyone to look at her.