Wedding Bells

Song of the Week:From this moment by: Shania Twain. <3 <3 <3 <3 My all time favourite flipping song.

*************************************************************************************************

JUSTINS POV

It's time. The doors are going to open any minute now and I can't wait to see my beautiful bride walk down the isle that is  in rose petals. I hear beautiful piano keys in my head and see everyone stand. I feel myself tense up. Those two frosted glass doors would open and show me the most strong, beautiful, benevolent, bad-ass woman I have ever met. And she was going to be my wife in less than an hour. I saw the doors open slowly, the bridesmaids coming out one by one. Jamie first, because she was the maid of honour. Then the other girls and little Brooklyn, walking as our flower girl. I saw her, I saw my beautiful Princesses. Maci was, oh my gosh. She looked...Stunning. She looked magical, she looked like the angel she was. I instantly let tears flow down my face. This was mine, all mine. She was marrying me. Right here right now. She walks down the aisle ever so slowly, every step, making me go crazy. I am in love with her. I took her hand in mine as she stepped one foot closer to me, both of us facing the Minister. I wipe my eyes while he speaks into a microphone. 

"Dear friends and family, today we are here to witness and celebrate the union of Maci Adams and Justin Bieber in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. Justin and Maci, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, does not mean the sun has gone away. And, if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight." Looking over at her every once in a while just admiring her, knowing that this is it.

"Now. Do you, Justin, take Maci, to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" I swallow harshly knowing my response already. 

"I do." I say smiling ear to ear. I have finally said the two most precious words in the world.

"Do you, Maci, Take Justin to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" I looked at Maci with dry tears on my cheek.

"I do." I hear her angelic voice speak.

"Now for personalized vows." The minister speaks. I pull out my piece of paper from the inside of my suit.

"I saw you walking with nothing but beauty. It was a cold winter day in Canada. I was walking home and stopped to say hi. I stopped to admire how amazing you seemed. I invited you over to hang out with Ryan, Chaz and I. You agreed and that was the day I knew you were special. The day of the accident, the day I watched the light fade out of your eyes, the day you lost your best friend, your brother, I realized I loved you. And I know he's here today, more proud than ever, seeing you successful and happy. Those weren't only your dreams, but his too. And now, we've conquered the world together. I want to live in this messed up paradise we've created together. I love you, no matter how chaotic life becomes, we always fall asleep under the same moonlight." I say letting tears drop onto the page. Maci pulls out a page, that Jamie was holding.

"Every teenage girl had Bieber fever,  was a Belieber, and was, in there mind, married to Justin Bieber. But here I am living out every girls dream. That day, I left the basket ball stadium and you followed. You followed me to that old house. You really followed me home. Then we went to that motel and I fell in love again. While you were locked away, I was convinced my career was over. I was convinced my life was over. But once I saw you the day you got out. I felt that spark again, you put the light back into my life. Every time you had to get on a plane to leave, I was crushed. I've done wrong, you've done wrong but Justin I love you. I am never giving you up. " Maci cries hard. trying to speak as best she can. 

"Now for the exchange of the rings." The Minister says, as Brooklyn gives me Maci's ring. 

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." I place the ring on her finger and look at her in the eyes. Brooklyn gives Maci my ring.

 "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." She says just as I did.

 "And now, by the power invested in me, by the State of California, I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Justin Bieber. You may now kiss your bride." I almost leap onto her and kiss her passionately, I hear clapping and cheers. We run out of the church and have people throw petals at us. We get into a separate vehicles. We are being taken to a secret place for pictures. We take separate vehicles in case of paparazzi. Once we arrive there, I take her in my arms and just hold her. I don't want to ever let this woman go. I want to feel her lips on my skin everyday, for the rest of my life. 

******************************

SKIPPING THE PICTURES

******************************

We entered hand in hand, smiling ear to ear, hearing our names announced together. We danced around a little bit before sitting down at a decent sized table in front of everyone, just us,the rest of the people in our wedding sat in pairs around other close tables, while our guests sat and larger tables around the ballroom. I kissed her forehead, hearing music playing dimly in the background, we decided to eat right now because who doesn't hate getting hungry at a wedding? 

After we ate, Maci and I headed onto the dance floor, about to have our first dance. We danced to a Shania Twain song, called 'From this moment'. Slow dancing in front of everyone we both love and know, was such an amazing feeling. We didn't talk we just held each other. Once the song ended it was time for each of us to give a short sweet speech. I went first.

"I am for sure in love, I have been since I was 16. But I wouldn't change it for anything. Now I'm no good at these speech things but I would just like to thank each and everyone of you for being here today to celebrate love, and Maci and I'm coming together. I want to say, we've been through a lot and we will continue to fight through everything. I love you Maci and thank you." I say stepping away from the microphone and sitting back down beside Maci. She was next.

"I've never been the girl to love myself for just me. I went through a very rough time while Justin and I were split for some unfortunate reasons neither of us could stop. But he made me love myself, I love my eyes when he looks into them, I love my name when he says it, I love my heart when you touch it, and he made me appreciate and love my life because he's in it. I cannot explain how thankful I am to have all of you here today to support us through this day. I am truly blessed to have this life." Maci finishes stepping away with her eyes starting to water. She sits back beside me as I wrap and arm around her waist, kissing her deeply. "I love you."

************************************************************************************

yay! They're finally married, I know it took forever but school started and jeez I haven't been on wattpad in a minute! haha, hoping you liked this and I'll see you guys soon. Remember, nothing good lasts forever! ;)

~Regan<3