Last Show pt.2

(Song of the week: Do it Again by: Pia Mia ft. Chris Brown and Tyga. You need to listen to this song. It's life. Above is Maci's crib ^^^^. Enjoy!)

MACIS POV

"This, uh, this is my last show and I want to tell all of you that I really, truly appreciate all you fans have done for me and I love you all unconditionally, and I hope you feel the same not just about me but about each other because you're all special and you all matter. I mean it! Now, because this is my last show, I want to sing a song with one of my closest friends ever, so everybody, KID INK!" Kid walks out on stage smiling, I can tell he's already loving the vibe.He's starts off body language and I'm already having a blast, I love this song, and I really hope usher seriously doesn't mind that I'm singing his feature part. But hey, I'm sure he don't mind. ;)

"There's not a lot that you've been saying, but I can tell by your body language." I sing into the mic, smiling as Kid dances behind me. By the end of the song, we've both nust had tons of fun and I have to end the concert with sweet goodbyes. I walk off stage feeling sweaty as a pig. So the first thing I do is go take a shower. After I'm out I slip back into the same outfit and go sit with my dancers and invite them all to come out for drinks tonight with me and my friends. Some of them say they can't make it and some are super excited and start getting ready now. I'm walking to my tour bus and rows and rows of fans are lined up on the gates separating the bus and the venue. I wave and blow a kiss to them all.  I step onto the bus and Justin is waiting for me with everyone behind him with a bouquet of roses. I kiss him and smile.

"Thank you so much." I say while a tear rolls down my face.

"Awe, don't cry baby!" Justin wraps a arm around my waist as sit down. Kylie sits next to me and gives me a big hug. I hug her back and Justin playfully growls in my ear. I smirk and turn so I'm kissing Justin while Kylie draped on my body. Kid then sat on my lap, while the rest of my girls all grabbed on my ankles. Tyga stands behind me, so his crotch is on the back of my head and he grabs two fistfuls of my hair. Kendall got a picture of this and posted it to her Instagram captioning it:

'Everyone loves MacBaby<3'

All of our phones ding. I smile and continue kissing Justin while everyone gets off me except Kid. Justin stops for a minute.

"Eh man, she's mine. Get off." He says trying to look scary but we all laugh. That's when Kid licks my cheek. I laugh and whip the side of my face.

"Ew!" I smack Kid playfully on the chest. Justin stands up and pulls him off me.

"Don't touch her bro." Justin says being serious.

"Aight, K, I'm just playing." Kid puts his hands up in defense. Justin just laughs.

"I'm playing! But seriously, only I can do that." He says then licks my neck sexily. I laugh and push him off me and kiss his cheek sweetly. Almost everyone is laughing at us. The bus stops and we all step out. I'm second, as I'm holding Justin's hand and he's leading us out. We walk into a small cute restaurant where there's a table for all of us. All eighteen. Scooter, my mom, my dad,Kendall, Karreuche, Jasmine, Loren, Kylie, Jamie, Tyga, Kid, My five dancers that came along, Justin and I. I sit down beside Justin and Jasmine. My Mother and Father, Just across from Justin and I. We all prdered some drinks and food. It's late but we haven't eaten supper yet so why not! Once we're all chatting and have our drinks I lightly tap my fork on the side of my glass, getting everyone's attention.

"Uhh, I'd just like to thank everybody for going through this amazing experience with me. As you all know, this way my first tour and it would not be possible if it wasn't for my amazing Manager Scooter Braun!" I say pointing to him at the head of the table. "Also my amazingly talented dancers." I say pointing to the five that came. "And last but not least, my parents and other half. They are what make this all possible because without either of them I wouldn't even get out of bed most days. The first day of rehearsal, I told Justin that I was not ready for any of this. He told me that nobody ever was and he walked me through every step of it. Also, right before going on tour, my parents called to congratulate me and to wish me good luck, telling me they were proud. Which is probably the one and only reason I went through with this tour. And thank you to all my wonderful, funny friends that kept me up and going through this long tour. So let me just thank you all for everything." I say smiling at everyone. "Cheers!" I say lifting up my glass of gin and coke. Everyone else stood up and did the same. I feel so blessed in this moment. Who else has all these amazing people they can call family? I'm am probably the luckiest person on this earth right now. A couple of waiter scome out with everybodys food. One of them leans close to me.

"We just want to know, if you're all paying seperately or if one of you is paying?" He says politley.

"I'll be paying for everyone." I smile sweetly and he walks away. Every eats quite quickly and we all order one more drink before we all decide it's time to call it a night. They bring me the bill which ends up being about $750. I pay and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"It's the least I could do, to say thanks." I smile at everyone. They all just shake there heads. All of them call ubers to go home or go out to a club. Justin had called one of his assistants earlier to bring an SUV, so we could all fit. My parents are coming back my house. Seeing as Justin and I together have two houses and I think my parents would much rather see where, I live when I'm by myself. So technically Justin and I don't live together but, we are constantly at each others houses. The SUV is waiting outside when we leave. My parents sit in the front seats and Justin and I in the very back. We drive home, just talking about casual stuff. Once we get to my house, I get to my door, where I have a couple bags of clothes and items. I ask Justin to help and he does, carrying the majority  of them inside. I decide I'll have my assistants go through it tomorrow. I show my parents around and show them there room. Once they settle in, they go straight for bed. My mom kissed me goodnight and my dad was already passed out. Justin and I went outside and cuddled in these big chairs we have right by the pool. I snuggle into his chest as he plays with my hair.

"Justin?" I say quietly.

"Yes?" He says looking down at me

"I love you." I say as I slowly close my eyes.

"I love you too MacBaby." I faintly hear him say as I drift off to sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

This story is quickly coming to an end but why kind of end would it be if there wasn't some kind of bump? right? It might be more than a bump... Maybe like jumping out of an airplane... without the thrill part. LOL. Love you jalapenos. TTYL<3

~Regan