Worried

MACIS POV

As I was walking in I saw the tears in his eyes. I couldn't stand to see him in pain. I don't wanna do this.

"Hello" I murmured

"Maci pleas-"

"No, Justin this was your last chance and you've hurt me too many times. I've waited for you, and you just keep doing this! You have cheated on me, lied to me, ignored me, hit me and worst of all you stopped loving me. I'm sorry but I can't live a lie and pretend that I can forgive this. Good bye Justin"

As I turned around I felt like my heart was totally gone. I looked at justin once more while I was walking out and I saw a tear roll down his cheek. His face filled with pain. I had to let him go.

As I was driving back home .I couldn't get the image of Justin's face when I was walking away from him out of my mind. I didn't particularly feel bad, I just felt guilty, he's done so much for me but has hurt me just as bad and I don't think I can deal with it anymore. I had so many thoughts going through my head, I was so Worried about everybody else. At this point I really just needed some time for myself!

To:JayyyBayyy👌: Hey, I need someone to stay with for a while who will just listen to me and agree with me. Would you mind if I stayed with you in your condo?

From:JayyyBayyy👌: Of course! I've missed you sooooo much! Can't wait 2 C u!

To:JayyyBayyy👌: I'll be there in about 2 Hours I just have to run to Justin's to get all my stuff before he gets home. Excited 2 c u 2!

From:JayyyBayyy👌: OMG I need to know everything that happened and I'll get your room ready gifriend ttyl 😘😘!

To: JayyyBayyy👌: Okay girlie thanks! Ttyl! 😘😘😘

JUSTINS POV

I was so heartbroken. I couldn't believe it. We were done. This time she wasn't coming back. I'm glad the papz weren't there today. I have to let my believers know though, we don't keep secrets.

I decided to tweet:

"She's gone guys, I let her slip from my fingertips!" New son ideas coming soon. #heartbreaker!"

I immediately got tons of comments like "Stay strong! #Belieberforlife"

"Love you forever and always" !

The next day I released My first song in a while. "Heartbreaker".

MACIS POV

I arrived at Justin's house, thank god he wasn't home yet! I rushed to pack all of my things and I packed EVERYTHING!! I was actually happy and proud with myself that I actually said good bye. I knew maybe it wasn't the best idea, being prenant didn't help either. What am I supposed to do now? I still wasn't over us though. I doubt I ever will be. I was still crying through all of this. I only left a note to Justin.

"I have grabbed all of my stuff, Don't try to call or text. Bye

~Mac

I got in my Pink Audi Justin got me for our anniversary. I through all my bags in and drive off to Jamie's. As I was halfway to Jamie's, which is in Atlanta, I noticed I had forgotten the CDs he had given me, they were his CDs but I still love his music! So I threw in my spares. I listened to "Love Me" one of his first songs! He sounds so much different! I finally got to Jamies!

She came running

"MMMAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCC!" She yelled as she was running to give me a hug.

"JJAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled back.

"I've missed you girlie" she whispered as we hugged

"I've missed you too!" I whispered back to her. I felt tears coming.

We walked inside I decided to text Ryan and Chaz to see if they could bring Tori and her stuff up here so she could stay with me! They did as I asked. We unpacked and we were ready to stay here for a while. I told Jamie about the fight and how he adopted Tori for me and how I was pregnant now and it was a lot when you put it all together. This was harder than I thought it was going to be. I went to the studio and started recording with scooter! For my first album I was just doing covers! The first song I was covering was "Say Goodbye" by Chris Brown. I love him! There will be a lot if him on my album then. I've met him a few times, he's like a perfect guy. I would definitely date him.. Just saying. His voice was so, so different and amazing and it almost made me proud to say I knew him. Now when my friends little siblings talk to me, all they ask is who I've met and who I'm friends with. Sometimes I even get things signed for them, after they ask me for my signature of course. Then it walked in the studio...

************************************************************

Okay I know it's short sorry! Two updates in one week wooooottt! :P Sorry this is short, i just felt I needed this out! haaha. Hopefully you liked it! PLease vote and comment! Thank you!" Buh-Bye Beliebers!