What are We?

*************************************

Song of the week: Break Free by Ariana Grande!

*************************************

"What?" She stuttered.

"I mean it. Justin and I talked about it, Jill I need you." I hugged her again.

"Yes, I will" she said after a few minutes.

"Really?" I pulled away and looked at her.

"Really. You need me to do this. You're my little sister, I have to protect you." She gave me a little smile.

"I'll give you everything the beliebers sent us." I looked down and felt more tears coming.

"You need to rest, the kids are at moms and Matts away so you and I are gonna be hear just you and I!" She rubbed my back.

"I think I just need to lay down..." I mumbled.

"Good idea, I'll pull the sheets back for you!" she kept smiling. I could tell she was really happy that she was going to have another child. She would be such a great mother. I will always be aunt Maci. I wish I wasn't so stupid. How could I ever think we were ready for a child? Were 20 years old! Especially knowing Justin would do something like this again, it doesn't help the fact that we are definitely not ready! I walked into the spare bedroom and got under the sheets of the bed and I laid down. I heard my phone vibrate on the night stand beside me. I looked over and it was a text from Justin.

MyBaby❤️- Hey, can we meet up and talk somewhere?

Maccc😘- I don't know.

MyBaby❤️- what don't you know? Please! I'll give you all the time you want! Just please meet me at my house in L.A. And we can talk.

Maccc😘- fine. But in a week. I need to be alone.

MyBaby❤️-okay. I love you.

I didn't answer after that. By the time I was gonna talk to Justin I will be 9 months and 2 weeks pregnant. There is a good chance he's gonna want everything to go back to normal. I'm pretty sure that was his last chance. After that thought I fell asleep, nicely, and stayed asleep for the first time in forever.

{One Week Ahead}

Once I got up, I ate and showered and did all the stupid stuff you have to do in the morning and I went and stood looking in the fridge craving a food, not really sure on what it was though. All of a sudden a got a sudden urge of it.

"Jill?" I yelled.

"YA?" she yelled back.

"Do you have any pickles and mayonnaise?" I asked.

"Um yeah... Why?" She laughed as she was coming down the stairs.

"I'm am so craving them together right now." I grabbed them and opened the lid.

"Ew!" She laughed at me.

I stuck a pickle in the jar of mayonnaise. I took a giant bite and moaned because of the taste.

"Yum." I teased her.

"You're so gross." She stuck out her tongue out at me.

I stuck mine out back at her. We both laughed.

"Can you drive me to to Justin's house? I'm going to talk with him." I sighed and stood back up and put all the food away.

"For sure! Want me to wait outside in the car for you?" She asked.

"Yes please!" we both laughed because if the tone of my voice.

"Okay, let's go glen co co!" We laughed again.

On the car ride there one of my songs came. I screamed so loud it wasn't funny, the song came out like 3 months ago and they finally played it! I was so excited! I sang along knowing every word.

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more" I sang.

"Wow, you voice still works!" Jill laughed at me.

"Good, I'll need it, I'm gonna be in the studio a lot more in the next few months!" I smiled!

"Yay! New album?" Her eyes widened.

"Yes! And Scooters got a tour and everything planned!" I smiled really wide.

"That's amazing Maci, I'm so happy for you!" She gave me a side hug because she was driving. We finally pulled up to just house and I wasn't nervous at all, I looked like shit, I was giant and in sweat and and old shirt with moccasins.
{don't kill me} I walked up to the door and walked in not bothering to knock. Justin was in the kitchen and Tori was in school at the moment. A giant smile came across his face and I kept walking. I sat on a bar stool and he stood across the counter from me.

"Hello handsome." I smiled at him.

"Hello gorgeous!" he smiled even bigger.

"I miss you Justin. But, I don't think I understand you." I mumbled.

"Let's go sit on the couch in the main room." He took my hand and sat me down on the couch.

"Okay, tell me." I looked at him, I held his hands.

"Maci, I'm so sorry, I messed up big time and I know, I wasn't myself then, you've helped me find myself lately and I just want to be with you! I don't want you to get hurt, I love you with all my heart and I don't want anything to happen to us! I'm so sorry." He had tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I've heard that so many times Justin it's unbelievable, literally, I have loved you unconditionally and I can't go on. You've hurt me too many times. I'm sorry." I told him tears running fast down my cheeks, I feel my heart stop and come back. I stand up to leave and he stands up too.

"Please don't go! Maci please!" He begged.

"Justin I have to go." I let go of his hands.

"No please. Please stay. Please. I cannot live with myself knowing what I've done to you, I love you please!" He literally begged.

"Goodbye. I'll give you times when Tori can come see me. I'll talk to you another day. I have to go justin, were no longer a couple. Goodbye." I walked to the door.

"PLEASE! PLEASE STAY WITH ME. I NEED YOU." He yelled from the place he was standing at before as I was walking out the door. I shut the door behind me quietly. I almost fell to the ground. My heart was smashed into a million pieces. I love him so much but I can't deal with his bullshit and pain anymore. I was letting the love of my life go. I have too. Jill came running out of the car.

"Are you going to be okay?" She rubbed my back as I stood up to walk to the car.

"I'll eventually be able to walk by myself." I cried even harder.

My phone rang and I looked to see who it was. It was an unknown number so I tried to stop crying.
I answered.

"H-Hello?" I stuttered.

"Hello? Is this Maci Adams?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I was very confused.

"This is the family court of Los Angeles, we have just gotten notice that, there is an Aunt and Uncle available to adopt Victoria. They have contacted us and proved that they are capable of taking care of the child so we will be removing her from your care in 4 days." I dropped my phone. The whole screen cracked but I really didn't care. my sister picked it up and said yes and hung up. I sat in the car crying my heart out. We went to go get Tori out of school but when we got there...

********************************

Such an emotional chapter! I know, I'm updating. Your welcome. Love you too. I am going to do a Character list soon! Just to give everyone a description of what they all look like and there personalities! I'm really excited for what's in store for the next few chapters! I've had a little but if writers block but I'm back babies! Hope you liked this chapter! Vote and Comment! I love you guys so much! Buh-bye beliebers!