Chapter 22

I just want to be alone tonight...

Hinata: I'll go and take a walk, little sister. It won't take long.
Hanabi: Hai. Be safe!

*Hinata closes the front door behind her and slowly walks on the street under the lights of street lamps*

I'm... *touches her tummy* scared. You didn't even sent me a letter, Sasuke. Are you really happy? You didn't said anything since that day... I hoped that maybe you will show up someday, somehow. But it looks like you have forgotten about me, about us... *tears fall from her eyes*. Why did you do that to me? How could you ... with.. her. *falls on her knees*. When will I be able to hug you again?

*Hinata feels a warm arm on her shoulder and she quickly turns around*

Naruto: Oi, get up. You will catch a cold.
H: N-Naruto-kun...
N: Heh, it's been a while since you called me like that *Smiles softly*. Come on, take my hand and get up.

Y-You... my heart... why are you here now.. *Burst into tears*

H: Naruto.. I... I want to...die.
N: *Big eyes* O-Oi! Stop talking like that!
H: *Covers her face with her palms* I don't know what's happening to me. 
N: ...
H: He's not here. I feel like suffocating everyday.
N: ... Hinata...
H: I'm scared, Naruto! I'm scared to live.
N: *Takes Hinata in his arms* I'm sorry, Hinata...
H: Huh!? N-Naruto...You..
N: I'm sorry for everything I've done to you in the past. I'm sorry for avoiding you all the time. I'm sorry for being such a blind fool ignoring your existence and feelings. For keeping you waiting... Maybe if I would have come that time when you needed me the most, now you wouldn't be standing here crying.

Baka...

N: I didn't knew how much you loved me. Gomenasai!
H: N-Naruto...
N: Right now, I would do anything to see you happy but all I can do... is watch over you. *Tights the hug and closes his eyes*
H: You can't even imagine how much I waited to be embraced by these hands.But now... it's late.
H: Why... why you never talked to me after I confessed?
N: Because I was in love with ... Sakura.
H: *Breaks the hug* And now?! *Yells* What are you doing here? Why you are not with her? What happened to you two?! Why are you he--
N: Because you are the one I truly love! *yells back*

... *moment of silence* ....

N: I realized I was only infatuated with Sakura-chan. She was my childhood crush but she never shared the same feelings. But you, you were genuine the whole time. 

H: I'm sorry but...I'm in love with someone else .
N: *Get's sad*. I know... *Goes close to Hinata*. It might be the last thing I do but...
*Touches Hinata's cheek*. I want you to know that I'll be allways by your side *Kisses Hinata's forehead*.

 I want you to know that I'll be allways by your side *Kisses Hinata's forehead*

N: If you are happy, I'm happy. So tell me if you need something. I will do whatever you want, believe it.

Naruto-kun... please... bring Sasuke back...

N: Thanks for listening me out. Let's go home now, it's getting cold *smiles*
H: H-hai.

*While walking, Hinata suddenly looses her consciousness  and falls on the ground. Naruto catched before hitting the ground and notices that blood was coming from the back of her head*

N: Nani?! *Looks around quickly* Did someone hit her with something right now?! Oiii Hinata!! Wake up! What the hell happened.

RIGHT IN THAT MOMENT

Tsunade: OI, Orochimaru! Don't hit her like that! Damn it Orochimaru! Hinata feels everything you idiot. Break that curse already!

O: The only way to break the curse is for Sakura to be uncounscious. I need that blood of hers.

Ts: Sakura... why you turned out like this. *Looks back at Sasuke's expression* Look what you did, Sasuke.
O: Sasuke, tie Sakura quickly. She will wake up in any second.

*Sasuke obeyed and tied Sakura tight*

O: Now, step aside. I will begin. You two should get out of the cave.
Ts: A-Are you sure this will work?! Maybe you can do it without hurting her..
O: I'm sorry but deal is a deal.

S: I will leave this to you, Orochimaru. Tsunade-sama, you should return in the village to watch over Hinata. She's uncounscious and her sister will be scared. Go and take care of Hinata.

*Tsunade left*
S: Everything will end soon. I will be back, Hinata. Hang in there a bit more.

*Orochimaru started to "exorcise" Sakura. She waked up yelling in pain because of the amount of chakra that Orochimaru was sucking from her body. Suddenly a black aura appeared around Sakura. Her eyes went red. The curse was strong enough even for Orochimaru. But he didn't stopped until the aura was gone.*

***

*Tsunade rushed in Hinata's house. She was shocked to see Naruto holding Hinata's hand in his hands*

N: OI, Granny Tsunade!  *Panicked* What's going on here?! Hinata suddenly fell and her head is bleeding too much! I can't feel her breath anything! Help her now!
T: *Runs near Hinata's body and activated the healing jutsu* Calm down, Naruto! Everything will be okay... At least I hope so..
N: Please save her, Tsunade-sama!

T: Damn it Orochimaru! You should have finished everything until now! Hinata is pregnant. She can't endure it too much!

***

Sa: AHHH!! *the black aura dissapeared and Sakura faints*
O: *paint* Ah... uh...There.. finally.
S: Well?

Sa: Sa... su.. ke. I won't let you get.. away with it... Hinata will... die. *Ironic laugh* I made.. a pact with the Devil. If... I die.. she and that baby of your's... will die too.
S: *Shocked* Baby ?

*Sakura rised her head and madly whispered to Sasuke an " I love you" but in that moment a kunai knife passed through her chest and hit the wall behind her. *

S: Wait, Orochimaru! *Panicked*
O: This girl sure messed everything up. She really made a pact with Satan because the curse was impossible to break...

... 

Tsunade: *Shocked* H-Hinata?! Something went wrong! *Clenches teeths* I knew I shouldn've trusted Orochimaru!

To be continued....