Chapter 15

WARNING: This chapter has some mature content. You may skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable. 

Hearing what Sasuke just said, made my heartbeat accelerate. Nobody ever touched me this far... I could feel how my face is turning red and I can't stop watching Sasuke's black eyes...His eyes were beautiful and I could read his feelings only watching them. Sasuke isn't the guy Naruto talked about...

H: Sasuke-kun...

*Sasuke turned Hinata's body gently so that he could be the one on top. He stopped and watched her face for a while*

S: You are so beautiful... *Caresses her cheek*
H: ...

He is so warm... I feel so safe in his arms. *Smiles*. I feel like... I want Sasuke to love me more...

H: I want to make love to you too, Sasuke-kun. *I kissed him slowly...*

Sasuke started to move his hands, gently on my tummy, going down to my legs caressing slowly each part of my skin...He put his head on my chest listening to my heartbeat... Then he started to kiss me gently.

He is always making me feel good about myself. I never met someone that makes me feel this way... I trust Sasuke. I'm not afraid...

*Undresing her chest, Sasuke was amazed by the beautiful big rounded breasts that Hinata had. Kissing her soft skin, he felt Hinata trembling.*

S: Hinata, you are truly beautiful... I feel so proud to have you with me. Now, I want to show you how my true love feels...
H: *Nodded*... Be gentle, Sasuke-kun...

After those words, my body calmed down. I knew Sasuke would stop If i would ask him to but...I don't want him to stop. I want to feel Sasuke's love...

*Hinata also moved her hands oh Sasuke's back, slowly taking off his shirt. She kissed him confidently and that made Sasuke want to go further.
He removed Hinata's dress. Her body was amazing. 
After few moments Sasuke removed any textile that Hinata wore, getting on top of her. Sasuke knew that he was ready but he wanted to be sure that Hinata feet the same way. He looked into her eyes*

I know that I'm a virgin but..looking at Sasuke I knew that he is the only one that I want to make love with...

*Hinata opened her beautiful legs, blushing*

H: I'm ready... Sasuke-kun. Now, love me....

Right in that moment, I closed my eyes and felt how me and Sasuke united our body into a connection that could never be forgotten...I'm giving myself to you, Sasuke.

S: I love you, Hinata...
H: I love you too, Sasuke-kun...

....
Both of us let ourselves carried away by the passion ... I felt how the bed was brunning while we were making love. Everything was perfect...
And we loved eachother until we reached our limits. Sasuke rested his head on my chest

S: You are... amazing.
H: No, Sasuke kun... You are amazing.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He was so warm and soft. His arms are my favorite place to be.

 His arms are my favorite place to be

S: Good night, my sunshine... *Kiss her forehead*
H: Good night... my love...

In this night I felt how his true love feels... I never imagined that Uchiha Sasuke was hiding so much passion inside of him...My heart filled with happiness. 

To be continued...