Chapter 11

S: Welcome back. I missed you....

He missed me...

H: I'm glad to be back to you again! *smiles*
S: Have you finished your job in Konoha?
H: Hai. I won't leave again. I want to be here with you, Sasuke-kun.
S: Really? I feel better now that I know this. Then,  *breaks the hug* If you're ready, I have a surprise for you.
H: Really? What ?
S: But, you will have to cover your eyes *puts a black scarf on Hinata's eyes* and come with me. *Grabs her hand*

Sasuke-kun grabbed my hand and I followed him without seeing anything. His hands are so warm..so soft.

We walked without saying anything for like 15 minutes. Sasuke took the black material off my eyes.

S:I hope you'll like it.

Oh. My. God.... It is a house! A small and cute house!

H: Whoa! This is the place you said before?
S: Yes, this will be... our house. *Walks in and turns on the lights*
H: "Our"... that's sweet. This is wonderful! When Sasuke turned the light I saw how the house looked on the inside. It has a pretty living room with a fireplace, a small kitchen and 2 other rooms. Just... perfect!!!

S: This is the living room. I decorated it.
H: I like it! You have good tastes, Sasuke-kun.
S: Thank you. This is the the kitchen. It's not a big one I am sure is enough for us. Now, this two rooms are two bedrooms... One is mine and the other one is yours. *Looks away blushing* It might be too sudden to ask you to share the same bedroom, so...
H: *Blush* I-It's okay, I get you Sasuke-kun. Thank you.
S: This is it. Hope you'll accept it and the most important, hope you will... *takes her hand* like it.

My heart is beating so fast. Sasuke is doing all this for us! Such a great Christmas present!

H: Of course I like it!! Thank you, Sasuke-kun. You are a great person!
S: No, Hinata. Thank YOU! *hugs her* You are making me like that.

I can't believe it. This person...is in my arms, and wants me to stay here. Sasuke Uchiha... You became one of the most important persons in my life!

***

Me and Sasuke-kun celebrated the Christmas night together, smiling, talking, playing in our new place... I can't express in words how it feels when I'm holding his head on my knees while sitting on the coach in the living room, near the fireplace's warm light.

S: Hinata, I want to tell you something.
H: Yes?
S: For a moment, I thought you won't come back to me again... I started to feel lonely. Now that you are here and knowing that you won't leave me, makes me really happy. I realized that I like you more than I could imagine... I'm grateful that you accepted my feelings.
H: *surprised* .... Sasuke-kun...
S: I haven't felt something like this for anyone before. Hinata, I don't know why, but you are making me want to be a better person. I want to protect you, to take care of you, to hold you in my arms everyday starting from today. I'm not the kind of guy that can confess his feeling that easily but with you, I can't hold them back. I want you to know how much I like you.

My heartbeat accelerated! I looked in Sasuke's eyes while he was confessing me his feelings so freely. I can't believe that he likes me. I mean... me?! I'm not a strong person. I'm not that beautiful either... But surprisingly, he likes me... And this means A LOT to me!

S: At first, when I found you at the waterfall, I recognized your clan just looking into your eyes. I knew you could be useful to me... If you would have tried to run away, at the beginning, I might have killed you. But now, that thought...scares me.
H: I understand Sasuke-kun. *Caress his cheek* . I won't let you down... I promise *bows her head close to  Sasuke's and gives him a kiss on his lips*

S: Hinata, I want moments like this with you forever....

[[ After some weeks]]

It passed almost 1 month since me and Sasuke-kun moved together. When I wake up in the morning, my first worry is him. I always make him breakfast and we always eat together. Sasuke-kun said that he found a job at a village tools shop and it seems that he likes it . This small village is really a great place. All the villagers know me and Sasuke-kun. They are happy to see us when we are buying groceries, when we walk on the street...

The winter started, and outside is snowing all the time. Sasuke-kun always turns on the fireplace to warm our little place. At night, we stay on the coach, near the fireplace at the candle light and we drink warm tea. Who would ever think that I will live with him... And moreover ... He is so affectionate with me... He also respects me.. and that means a lot to me!

*Hinata calls her father*

H: Hello, otosan!
Dad: Hello, my daughter. It's good to hear your voice. How is everything going, are you okay?
H: Yes, dad. Don't worry about me. I'm safe and... happy.
Dad: I'm glad to know this. Is... he with you?
H: Yes.
Dad: Can I talk to him?
H: Um... y-yes. *gives the phone to Sasuke*

S: Hello, Mr. Hyuuga. *Serious voice*
Dad: *Serious voice* So it's really you, Uchiha Sasuke.
S: Yes.
Dad: Listen, I don't care about you and about what happened to you. I'm not afraid of you. I only care about my daughter's happiness.
S: Don't worry, Mr. Hyuuga. I won't hurt Hinata and I won't let anyone do that. I will take care of your daughter with my everything.
Dad: Do you.... Love her?
S: *silence* ....
Dad: ....?
S: Yes, I do. *ferme voice*
Dad:... Then, you have all my support. I guess my daughter is on the right hands. Have a good night both of you. Goodnight, Sasuke Uchiha.
S: Goodnight. *Ends call*

H: Did, something happened?... My dad said something bad to you, Sasuke-kun? *Worried*
S: Hmph. *Closes his eyes and smiles*... not really. I think he likes me.
H: *Blush* . O-Oh! That's g-good then! *smiles*

S: *Looks at the clock*.. It's kinda late. I guess it's time for us to go to sleep. *Stands up*
H: R-Right.... W-Well, goodnight Sasuke-kun. Thank you for a wonderful day.
S: *Hugs her* Goodnight, Hinata... *Kisses her lips*

*Sasuke went in his bedroom and Hinata did the same. They both went to sleep smiling and proud of what they have together....*

Thank you, dad. You finally understand me...*

*Hinata gets up and went at Sasuke's room door. She opened it but not too much and she watched Sasuke sleeping.*

I'm so proud of being youR girl Sasuke-kun

*She gets in, closing the door silently. After that she went near Sasuke's bed and stared at him for few minutes.*

*She pushed slowly the blanket away and got in the bed, near Sasuke, covering herself. Sasuke was sleeping on the other side and that let Hinata the opportunity to hug him from behind without waking him up. *

Thank you for accepting me...Now I know what I want... And that's a new life, with you, Sasuke-kun.