Chapter 12

S: Good morning, sunshine.
H: *Opens eyes* ... good mor— HUH?! *Wakes up*

Oh my God!What time is it?! I'm in Sasuke's bed! I slept next to him! What am I gonna tell him now?!I don't want him to think weird stuff about me!

H: U-Um... Gomene!! I fell asleep! *Covers her face with her hands*
S: *Laughs* Haha, don't worry. It's perfectly fine, Hinata. *Takes her hands off her face* Besides... *Caresses her cheek* you are beautiful.
H: *Blush* ......
S: Well, it's time for breakfast. Here is your meal.
H: Breakfast in bed?
S: Yes. Hope you'll like my omelette.
H: T-Thank y-you!
S: Well, *kisses her forehead* It's time for me to go to work. Have a great breakfast. See you later.
H: Hai! Gambatte!

Wow... He prepared breakfast for me!

H: *Jumps off bed and dances* YAY! I'm so happy!! Thank you Sasuke-kun!!! It's delicious!!

Indeed, I am happy.This guy is changing my life!

***
[[Later in that day]]

It's almost 1st February. It's funny how the time passed. *Looks in the mirror* . I think I've changed a bit. Being around Sasuke-kun everyday makes me so happy. I don't want anything to change this.

[[Outside, shopping]]

H: Hm... I wonder what would like Sasuke-kun to eat tonight. Let's see...

*While Hinata was buying groceries, someone was watching her from distance.*

H: Okay, I guess that's all for today. It's time to go and prepare dinner! Hehe, I'm sure Sasuke-kun will love what I bought!

*Returns home*

[[ Home]]

H: Ah.. those were heavy.

*Door bell*

H: Hm?... I wonder who that might be. Yes, I'm coming!

*Opens door*

H: *Shocked*S-Sakura...chan?!
S: So it's you. It's you, Hinata!
H: W-Wait, what are you doing here?! How did you found me?
S: Never mind that! Hinata, answer me, are you living with Sasuke-kun??
H: HUH?! S-Sakura-chan, calm down plea—
S: *Grabs her shoulders* Answer me!!!Is it true? You are living with Sasuke kun??!

Sasuke: Yes.

Sasuke's voice was heard behind us...

Sasuke: Let go of her, Sakura.
Sakura: .... *Shocked* ... *Turns her head  to Sasuke*. Sasuke-kun, it's you...
Sasuke: Hinata, come here.

*Hinata goes behind Sasuke*

Sasuke: What are you doing here, Sakura? *Serious voice*
Sakura: I.. I.. I heard that Hinata is living with ... you.  And I wanted to see if... that's really true.
Sasuke: Yes, It's true. You have nothing to do here. Return to your village.
Sakura: But, Sasuke-kun. I wanted to see you. I missed you so much!
Sasuke: *Creates a chakra sword* *Points Sakura's neck*
H: Sasuke-kun! Stop it, please!
Sasuke: If you tell somebody about this place, you will die.
Sakura: *Shocked* H-How could you, Hinata. I thought... you are my friend...
H: Sasuke-kun, onegai! I will talk to her, okay? Please go inside.
Sasuke: Okay, Hinata. I will wait for you inside. If something happens, just call me.

......

H: Look, Sakura-chan. You souldn't be here.
S: Since when you two are together?! 
H: That is none of your business, okay? Please, calm down...
S: HOW can I calm down when you are with the guy I love the most?!? How could you....
H: *Sigh* ... Sakura, your place isn't here. You should return back to Konoha.
S: I get it.
H: Hm?
S: I get it now... *serious look*. This is your revenge, huh? This is the payback, right?
H: Sakura, what are you talking about?
S: Me and Naruto. You and Sasuke?! What have you done to him??
H: *Gets angry* .. Shut up Sakura! Me and Sasuke is none of your business! You should be home, making .... Naruto happy! Leave us alone, okay? This is no revenge, no payback. Sasuke means a lot to me! And I won't let you ruin my world again.
S: Naruto wants to talk to you.

H: *Shocked*
S: Yeah, me and Naruto are done. Why? After you and Naruto had that talk, he didn't stopped thinking about you, asking about you, talking about you.  It seems that he feels sorry for what happened and he told me that he wants you back.
H: *Covers her mouth with her hands*

N-No... This can't be true. Naruto-kun has nothing to do with me. Why is she talking about him right now?! I thought I had forgotten about that baka ... and now h-he... he wants to see me?....

S: Have you forgot your first love? The boy you loved the most? About... NARUTO?!
H: Stop it, Sakura! *tears* *Covers her ears*

Sasuke: Leave. Now. *Points a kunai knife at her neck*. Don't ever disturb me and Hinata again, or I will kill you. I swear.

*Sakura couldn't believe her eyes about what Sasuke was doing*

Sakura: Okay... I will leave. I'm glad that I can finally see you, Sasuke-kun.
Sasuke: Dissapear.

*Sakura runs back*

S: Are you okay, Hinata?
H: ... Why did she mention about him *teary eyes* . I don't want to hear about him again.
S: It's okay... *Puts his arms around Hinata* ... I won't make you suffer. I promise.
H: Thank you... Sasuke-kun...

[[ Night]]

I calmed myself down. Finally I can get some sleep near the one that I care the most.

*While Hinata was sleeping, Sasuke went outside*

S: What are you doing here, dobe?
N: I'm here to take Hinata back to Konoha.
S: Then, you will have to deal with me, Naruto. Because Hinata won't leave this place.
N: We'll see about that, Sasuke.

To be continued...