Chapter 9

I'm getting closer and closer to Konoha. One year passed. My heart starts to beat faster and faster with every step I'm making. Now it's my time. *accelerates running*. I want my answers!

*Hinata ran so fast that not even the wind could surpass her*

[[In Konoha]]

H: Okay. *Stops to take air*. It's late. I wonder if... he's asleep.

*runs to the center of the village*

I can see his house. Come on heart... Calm down already!

*Arriving, Hinata walks in front of Naruto's door*

*gulp*... M-My feets are..trembling. My hearts is exploding. My face is burning. No... I shouldn't be here...You haven't looked for me.

*Suddently, a noise coming from inside the room made Hinata jump down and hide under the stairs*

*Opens door*

S: Okay, Naruto! It's already late, see you tomorrow.
N: But, Sakura-chan, I want you to stay longer. You can sleepover again, I don't mind ttebayo!

H:*shocked* S-Sleep over...again?!?

S: Haha, I know you don't. I will come tomorrow again, Naruto.
N: Aww.... Come oon!
S:  Now, now. I told you to be patient! It's not long till tomorrow. Besides, it's already late and mom will get worried.
N: Hai... Hai... *walks after her*
S: *Stops in front of naruto*

H: *Tries to witness the scene*

S: Well, it was a wonderful day Naruto. Thanks!
N: Not as wonderful as you are, Sakura-chan. *Comes closer to Sakura* *Grabs her cheek with his right hand and kisses her on her lips*

 *Comes closer to Sakura* *Grabs her cheek with his right hand and kisses her on her lips*

H:*covers her mouth with her hands, shocked* ...H-He kissed her .. a real kiss...no... *hides back under the stairs*

S: Hehe, sweet as always. Goodnight dear Naruto. Ja na! *leaves, waving her hand*
N: Goodnight beautiful! *waves*.. *turns back and gets inside*

*Naruto didn't notice that under the stairs of his house, a girl is crying*

"Beautiful"... N-No, she can't be the one.

*Plays on the background the song :Hilary Duff- Who's that girl*

Why... *crying* Why did she stole my world. I waited you, Naruto.*hugs her knees*

I wanted you to notice me all this time. I tried to get stronger... now I'm trembling again. I thought that you will wait for me but she was everywhere I wanted to be. Now that I'm not here, she accepted his feelings. Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan. It's not real... It's not right...

H:  IT'S NOT RIGHT!!

N: HUH?! What was that *Opens quickly the door*. Who is there! *Jumps with a kunai in his hand*

H: ... *Crying in the dark* ...Baka...
N: Oi! Who are you!

*Naruto got under the stairs, grabbed the girl and pulled her out to the light to figure out who the person was.*

N: *Shocked* H-Hinata!? Hinata, is that you??

*Naruto froze when he saw Hinata. She was crying. It wasn't the Hinata he remembered. She looked different*

N: O-Oi! *Put's his hand on her shoulder*W-what are you doing her—
H: *Hit's his hand* Don't touch me.
N: *Surprised* Hinata...?

H: *Looks down* I... I waited...so long. *tears are hitting the ground*. Where have you been?!
N: H-Hinata...
H: I came back. To see you. I missed you... I MISSED YOU, BAKA!!!
N: .....

H: But, *wipes her tears*look what I've found instead.
N: Hinata....
H:  Naruto. *serious look*. I'm here for an answer that I've waited so long to hear it.
N: Answer?
H: Yes. You know my feelings. Since I was a little girl I admired you. When I had troubles, you were beside me. You were the only person that I believed in with  my everything.  We grew up. Now we are older...and I confessed you my feelings but you never answered.

N: Hinata, I know you are upset b-but where have you been all this time. I was worr—
H: Worried? *interrupts him* Then why haven't you looked for me? Was that not your ninja way? To protect your friends and all? I waited... I was counting the days...
N: B-But, what happened? *worried* Someone hurt you??
H: Now, it's too late for this question and don't need questions... I need answers. Why? Why didn't you noticed me all this time? Why didn't you answered my confession? Why haven't you talked to me! And... why haven't you even searched for me...!!

N: *mind: H-Hinata.. Is this the real Hinata?*

N: Hinata... what happened to you..?
H: What happened to me?! I opened my eyes. This night made me open my eyes. Naruto, you don't deserve my love!!

*silence*

N: *looks down*... It's true, Hinata. I'm sorry.
H: W-What?
N: But, I always loved Sakura-chan. I can't accept your feelings. I'm sorry.
H: *shocked* ... *teary eyes*
N: I didn't want to hurt you.
H: Y-You... y-you.. *looks down*.. *tights her fists*... I loved you so much...
N: H-Hinata, please...Stop cryin—
H: I LOVED YOU, NARUTO-KUN!!!

*Hinata runs in Naruto's arms hitting his chest with her fragile fits.*
H: Nande! Nande! Nande!... Why it wasn't me?
*stops hiting his chest and covers her face with her palms* Why...
N: *sad look*. *Puts his arms around Hinata*I'm sorry. Please... stop crying.

You idiot. You baka boy... I loved you so much. But now...

H: *Breaks the hug*. Okay. *Wipes her tears again*
N: Hm?
H: I got my answer. That's was all I had to say to you. Now, I don't want to see you again. You may continue your life just the way it was before you knew me. Wait, if I think better, even after you met me it was like I never existed so... Yeah.  Never mind.
*starts leaving*

H: Be happy with Sakura-chan. I hope she will love you at least half of how much I cared for  you.

*Walks away*

N: I'm sorry!
H: *Turns her had back to Naruto*. No, Naruto-kun. I'M Sorry! That I loved you. *Leaves*

To be continued...