Chapter 21

Tsunade: It's been a while, Uchiha Sasuke...

*Sasuke was standing in the shadow of the night, in Tsunade's office. Only his red eyes could be seen from the dark corner.*

S: *Serious look*

Ts: I heard that you wanted to talk with me about something. I am listening. *Serious look*
S: It's about Sakura.
Ts: Sakura? Haruno...Sakura?
S: Yes.

...

Ts: What about her?
S: She put a curse on Hinata's body.
Ts: *Opens eyes in shock* A curse...Sakura?
S: Yes.
Ts: There's no way she could do that.
S: If Sakura's body get's injured, Hinata will also feel the pain. If Sakura dies, the same happens to... Hinata.
Ts: Why would I believe you?
S: Today, Sakura almost got drowned.

*Tsunade got shocked remembering what Shizune told her*

[[FLASHBACK]]

Ts: She was out of breath?! All of a sudden?!How could that be possible?I never saw something like this.
Sh: As you already saw, after she woke up  she spitted a big amount of water. Just like... she got drowned or something similar. We couldn't find out what happened that day. Her little sister told us that everything was okay and in the next minute she saw Hinata falling on the floor suffocating. Thing is, she had no contact with water whatsoever.
Ts: This is so strange.
 Sh: Also, Tsunade-sama... Hanabi told us that once, Hinata woke up and saw on her arm some... knife cuts. Hinata seemed not to recall doing such a thing.
Ts: This isn't right...What's happening to Hinata Hyuuga.

[[REALITY]]

Ts: ... If what you say it's true this means... Sakura is with you?
S: Yes.
Ts: What you are telling me is serious but, what's your business with Konoha after all. To be more precise, what is your business  with Hinata. *serious look*

S: Listen. Haruno Sakura is not thinking clearly anymore. She's ... lost. Her love for me turned into and obsession and this obsession is putting Hinata in danger, don't you get it?
Ts: Even so, why are you here? Weren't you the one that was swallowed by darkness and wants to destroy this place? Now, you're coming here to tell me that one of my people is in danger. Why would you still care about this village and the people inside it.
S: It's true. I don't care about this village and mostly about the people inside it. I only care for Hinata.

Ts: *Shocked* What... did you.. said? You and Hinata... 
S: I need your help, Godaime Hokage, to stop Sakura.
Ts: How can... Sakura turn out to be like this. Does Naruto know?
S: I don't care. Will you help me or not?
Ts: ...

*Moment of silence*

Ts: Since is about a Hidden Leaf shinobi, I will. Can you bring Sakura to me?
S: I don't think so. The only way to bring her here is unconscious. But for that... Hinata will..
Ts: Tomorrow night. After the midnight. Bring her here. I will send somebody at Hinata's place to watch over her. If this curse is real... The only one who can help is—

S: Orochimaru.

NEXT DAY

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

H: Yes, I'm coming! Who could it be—  T-Tsunade –sama?
Ts: We need to talk, Hinata.

*Hinata invites Tsunade inside and they both sat down*

H: Um,something happened?
Ts: Hinata, I heard that you once left the village for like...2 years. Where were you all that time?

W-What?! Tsunade-sama, why are you asking this. What should I say... This can't be happening! I feel so bad to lie Tsunade-sama but... She can't find out about Sasuke.

H: I-I was training.
Ts: Where?
H: ... In a small ...village. Far enough from Konoha...
Ts: Did something unusual happened to you in that time?
H: U-um, T-Tsunade-sama...
Ts: *Serious look* After I send you the letter to come home, you returned and never left again. Why?
H: B-Because I wanted.. t-to stay here.
Ts: Have you seen Sakura, lately?
H: *Surprised* N-No.
Ts: There's a chance for you to know where she might be?
H: *Looks down* ... Tsunade-sama. I'm sorry, but I don't know anything. I only want to— *Get's sick*

Ts: Are you okay!? Hurry up, go to the bathroom!

*Hinata runs to the bathroom and throws up. After she returned Tsunade took her hands and touched her belly.*

Ts: *Shocked* Hinata, you are... pregnant?!

*Hinata looks away ashamed.*

H: Yes...

*Tsunade couldn't hide the shock that she had. Now everything made sense. Why Sasuke wanted Hinata to be safe more than anything. *

Ts: *Pulls up Hinata's sleeve * The cut is real! Damn it!

Ts: It's Sasuke's child, right?
H: HUH!? T-Tsunade s-sama... *Shocked*
Ts: Just as I thought... For how long?
H: *Looks down* Almost 2 weeks.

Ts: Sasuke Uchiha is a traitor. An avenger. A murderer! He wants to destroy us all! How could y—
H: CHIGAU! You're wrong, Tsunade-sama! Sasuke-kun isn't like that anymore.. He suffered a lot for the loss of his family. All he wanted was someone that was beside him. Someone he could rely on. Someone to... love. He changed! *Get's on her knees*

H: O-Onegai, Tsunade-sama!Please!  I-It's true that he betrayed Konoha, but he had his reasons. It's true that he hurteand killed a lot of innocent people... demo. He's not like that anymore! Please believe me!

Ts: Hinata...
H: I did wrong, it's true. But,  I have no regrets. Having an child inside me, it's a feeling that can't be described. I'm grateful to give him a son. If Godaime Hokage want's me to leave the village, I will understand.

Sasuke-kun... I will defend you no matter what. Because you changed! You made me feel truly happy like nobody did... I will leave this village if I have to, but I won't ever blame it on you.

Ts: Daijobu. You don't have to leave the village only if you decide it on our own. Sorry for my reaction. Unfortunately,  I can't say the same for Sasuke. He is a missing-nin and you know it better than nobody. He isn't allowed to come here.
H: I know.
Ts: What will you do?
H: Tsunade-sama. Sasuke and I... W-Well... H-He is living with... s-somebody els—
Ts: With Sakura?
H: H-How did you know?!
Ts: Hinata...

[[FLASH BACK]]

Ts: Why would you still care about this village and the people inside it.
S: It's true. I don't care about this village and mostly about the people inside it. I only care for Hinata.

[[REALITY]]

Ts: Sasuke know that you are pregnant?
H: Um... N-No... I haven't got the chance to tell him..
Ts: Is Sasuke Uchiha the one you want to live with?
H: Yes... Sasuke is what I want...
Ts: Then *smiles*... I will do what I can to help you.

[[ AFTER SOME HOURS ]]

Orochimaru: Well, well, well. What brings you here?
Tsunade: I need your help, Orochimaru. One of my villagers put a dangerous curse on someone and you are the only one that can stop her.
Orochimaru: Oh really? And why would I help you,Tsunade?
Sasuke: If you can do it, you can have her dead body. *Sasuke appears from the dark*
O: Oh my... sounds tempting...
Ts: Sasuke! That's not what we've talked about!
S: She wil never be the Sakura you all knew...She won't stop until she see's Hinata dead. And I won't allow this to happen. *Serious look*
Ts: ... Dammit...

O: Okay. I will help you Tsunade. I needed a body... so it's perfect.
Ts: ... I'm not sure...
S: I will bring Sakura here. Godaime Hokage, you will see with your own eyes how is the real Sakura.
Ts: Tch....

To be continued...