Chapter 14

Finally i'm going home... It's been a hard day at work. *Sigh*. I want to believe that what happened last night was just a bad dream...

*While walking home, Naruto appears from the bushes*

N: Hinata, wait!!
H: Huh?! N-Naruto-kun? What are you doing here at this hour?
N: I waited you to finish your work time. I want to talk to you.
H: Naruto you should leave. We have nothing to talk about. *Turns around and leaves*
N: Hinata, please.. talk to me!
N: Wait *Grabs her hand* don't you feel... anything?
H: *Blush* ... N-Naruto-kun.
N: Hinata, I'm serious about this.
H: ....
N: Look. I realized everything. I didn't knew that you liked me for so long. And... I didn't knew that you actually ... love me. When you confessed your love I couldn't understand why you were so sudden but... after I saw what Pain did to you I went crazy. I was so mad...But, even so... I continued to like Sakura-chan so I avoided to talk with you about your feelings.

Stop... please stop...

N: I know I made a mistake. I know i disappointed you... I realized that only now when I heard that you left the village and you were never coming back. After you left I couldn't get you out of my mind, Hinata... I really, really want to be with you, by your side. Please give me another chance! I promise I won't let you down. No, I SWEAR I won't!!
H: N-Naruto-kun.
N: Really ttebayo. Come with me! Let's go back to Konoha, Hinata-sama... *caresses her cheek*.

What is this feeling. My stomach! I-ITTEE!! My legs are trembling. My heart is beating so fast.. My face is extremely red!!

H: U-Um.. N-Na-ru-t-to -kun.. I-I..*drops her bag*
N: See...*smiles*. Your feelings are the same... *Takes a step closer to her*
H: NO! *pushes Naruto away*. Stop it.
N: Hinata..
H: *Looks at the ground* Y-You...Why are you doing this?
N: ....

H: *Rises her head* *Teary eyes* Why are you playing with my feelings?!!
N: I'm not playing! I only want to show you that--
H: That what? That I'm still the old silent, shy and foolish girl that can't do nothing when you are around me?! Oh,no.. You're totally wrong, Naruto. I'm not the same old Hinata. That's enough. Go back to Konoha because I will stay here beside the only guy that made me happy. And that's Sasuke-kun!!!
N: Sasuke?! Sasuke is a killer, Hinata! You can't possibly trust that guy! He betrayed Konoha. He tried to kill Sakura-chan! He wanted to destroy all of us, including you.
H : *Shocked* W-What!?
N: Yeah, exactly what you heard. He is planning to destroy Konoha for long time ago.He has no heart inside him.
H: Shut up, Naruto! Don't ever talk like that about Sasuke-kun!
N: Look what he did to you... Maybe you are under his genjutsu. He is only using you, and you know that!
H: That's not... true.
N: Come with me... please, Hinata.

....

H: Leave... I don't want to see you again.
N: *Shocked*.. Hinata...
H: Are you deaf? Leave.
N: It's this what you want?
H: Yes.
N: Okay, I will leave for now... But I will be back. I won't give up on you because I never go back on my words.

*Naruto dissapears*

*Hinata falls on her knees in the middle of the road crying...*

You idiot... Why are you doing this to me...Why am I feeling like this...

*Someone touches her shoulder*

H: Huh?!! *Jumps*
S: It's okay, It's me.
H: S-Sasuke-kun!!! *Jumps in his arms crying* Thank God you are here...
S: What happened, Hinata? It's late... I was worried-
H: Let's go home, Sasuke.

HOME

I don't know what to do... Should I tell Sasuke about meeting Naruto? Sasuke would get mad..

S: Here, drink this warm tea.... You must be tired. You didn't get much sleep last night.
H: Thank you so much...

*While Hinata was drinking her tea Sasuke went silent*

H: Sasuke-kun....
S: Hm?
H: ... W-Would you ever want to... hurt me? Like...Killing me?
S: *Serious look* That's a strange question... but, no. I can't even imagine doing something like that. If someone would try to hurt you, I will annihilate him no matter who it will be.
H: I-I see...
S: *Grabs her hand*. You know that I wouldn't forgive myself if something would happen to you.
H: *Smiles*. Thank you, Sasuke-kun.
S: *Smiles back*. Now, come here. I missed you... *Hugs her tight*
H: I missed you too... *Hugs Sasuke back*

...

S: Now, it's time to go to bed.
H: Right!

*While going to her room Sasuke grabs her hand*

H: Hm?
S: I.. *looks away blushing* If that's okay with you,  I want you to sleep in my room.
H: *Surprised* ...U-um!!! *blushes*!!! W-Well...
S: I would like to hold you in my arms.
H: O-Okay.

Entering the room, Sasuke softly grabbed my tights pulling me close to him. Slowly he got close to my face. He wanted to kiss me, so I let him. Our lips touched gently.  After few moments the kiss began to be more and more passionate. Shivers went down my spine and butterflies were in my stomach. It  felt good. I wanted more.

H: S-Sasuke... kun...

Sasuke lied down on the bed, holding me in his arms, without breaking the kiss.His hands were moving gently on my  back, gently caressing me. I never felt like this before. 

S: *Breaking the kiss* Hinata....

*Hinata watched Sasuke blushing*

S: I want to make love to you...

To be continued...