Chapter 3: Battle of Trials!

(Y/n) POV

I wake up to my phone alarm. It makes me feel uncomfortable for it doesn't sound anything like my usual alarm. I slowly get out of bed.

I make the hospital bed really quickly and wait on one of the chairs for Dr. (D/n) to come into my room.

I finally hear a knock and (D/n) enters the room.

"How are you feeling, (L/n)?" (S)he asks.

"I'm feeling perfectly fine, nothing strange," I say.

"Okay. That's a relief. I can let you go as soon as I give you your next appointment date," (S)he says. "And (L/n)? You have to be careful of overwork, and if there's anything wrong with your scar, I need you to come to the hospital immediately."

"Yes, I know," I say.

(D/n) nods and leaves the room, "They'll let you know your next date at the reception desk,"

I quickly change into my school uniform and go to the reception desk. I get my appointment slip and check the date. It's right around the sports festival, give or take a few days. I walk to the subway station and check the time. I have an hour before school starts, I should be fine. I need to head home to get a few bandages just in case.

I enter the train and wait for the train to reach my station.

Beep. The doors are opening.

As I leave the train, I find the girl I saw in the hospital yesterday, lining up to get onto the train. Beautiful white hair, nothing like my red. I spot a bulge on her right arm she was hiding her arm with her sleeve but I saw I piece of ice sticking out. 'Oh, I see. That's a block of ice, maybe it's like my scar. Is she like me?' I think.

I turn away from the train that just left and I start to head home. I need to let them know that everything was fine and get the textbooks that I left at home.

"Mom!" I yell as I burst through the door.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/n), I didn't think that you would come home before going to school today," she replies.

"I had a few textbooks I needed to get and I wanted to let you know that everything was fine."

She smiles. "Thank you (Y/n)," she says. "Here, take some toast so you can eat on the train ride there,"

I take the lunchbox from her and stuff it in my bag along with the textbooks I needed. "Thanks, Mom!" I call out and leave the house again.

I run to the subway station and get on to the train. I check the time. Oh, I'm perfectly fine! I even have some time to spare... I take a seat. I open the lunchbox my mom passed to me and start eating my toast. Although it's only a few stops, their really long so I'll be able to finish.

I get off the train and walk to school.

Todoroki POV

I'm having breakfast and Fuyumi starts to say something weird. This can't be true. No, no this cannot be true.

"What?" I ask, just to confirm.

"I said, yesterday night, I went into your room to ask you to run me an errand, but you were already asleep. But then you started to talk, like sleep talk. You said 'I'm sorry (L/n).' Who's (L/n)? Did you make a friend already?"

What? I apologized to (L/n) in my sleep? How is that even possible?

"No, no, no, she is not my friend," I say.

"Ooohhhh so it's a sheeee. Hmmmmm Shoto, have you fallen in love at first sight?"

"Uh, no? I don't like her at all. She doesn't know what she's thinking or doing," I say.