Chapter 15

"(Y/N)!!!" I yell and run into the house.

I drop my bag on the ground and run into the training room and I see her.

I see (Y/n)-- always strong and happy, on her knees, crying.

I see the girl that endured the pain when her mother died, crying. The girl who wouldn't scream for help when she was close to dying just because her teacher was in more pain, scream.

Tears are only streaming down her left eye but I also notice her scar is bleeding. I instantly remember what she told me during our internship, while we were patrolling.

'It was from overwork....' I think, 'she overworked herself. No, my dad overworked her,'

And then our eyes meet for a few seconds.

(Y/n) POV

My scar burns up and it starts bleeding. It feels like my blood is boiling out of my scar. It hurts so much I let out a scream and shed a tear. I can finally cry. I can finally scream. My barrier is gone.

Nothing to stop my tears from flowing. It feels so good to let your emotions out.

I fall onto my knees and I look at the entrance of the training room only to meet eyes with Shoto's.

I gasp a bit, 'I'm sorry Todoroki-kun, I wasn't able to hide it well for more than 2 days. This is as far as it goes, I'm sorry. I hope you had a little more fun within your time without your training.' I think.

I can tell that my tiredness and painfulness is written all over my face, but I try to smile. I try to smile my most sincere smile to Todoroki to say 'sorry'.

Todoroki POV

Within those few seconds we meet eyes, she smiles at me and I'm so shocked. (Y/n) being the type of person she is, she probably meant something else but her body was telling me, her smile told me;

"Isn't this enough already?"

Fuyumi had already called the ambulance so the next thing I heard was sirens. They put (Y/n) in the ambulance, Endeavour followed inside and they quickly drove away. I wasn't even allowed to go with them.

"Shoto!" Fuyumi calls out, "Let's go!"

I look at her and she's in her car ready to follow the ambulance. I run to her car and hop on.

"Thanks, Fuyumi," I say.

"Don't worry, this is just as much for me as it is for me," she says, "I can tell why you like (Y/n), I like her too. She's like my first sister."

"Yeah, so since when did that stupid father of mine start training (Y/n)?" I ask, super pissed, "And why in the world didn't you tell me?"

"...she told me not to tell you," she says.

"Why?"

"I can tell him now, right (Y/n)-chan? You've worked hard enough," she talks as if talking to (Y/n) in the ambulance, (A/N I love Orange, the shoujo manga, okay I'm sorry for the reference) "She did this for you. She wanted to attract Dad's attention so you wouldn't have to train as. She just wanted you to live a proper life."

"That's why my training hasn't been happening these days..." I say and I quickly realize when my training stopped, "She's been doing this since the sports festival?"

Fuyumi simply nods.

Silence fills the car for a few minutes until Fuyumi breaks it.

"Shoto, I don't think your training will ever be as harsh as before,"