Chapter 1: First Day of School & Quirk Assessment

(A/N Hello everyone! I'm sorry for cutting in but please please please, if you like this story or enjoy it even a bit, plz give me a vote in BNHA awards 2020! BnhaAwards. Any section for any one of my fanfics would be amazing. Thank you so much!)

(Y/n) POV

RIN--

My alarm clock rings, and I'm out of bed before the first ring. I run out of my room and downstairs.

"Mom!" I yell, "Where's my uniform?"

"Ohmygosh," she says. "Itusuallytakesaneternityforyoutogetoutofbedwhattheheckhappened?"

"It's the first day of school!" I say, "And I'm going to UA, how could I not be excited?"

"Okay okay, just calm down, your uniform's over there, I ironed it," she replies.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you!" I yell and run back upstairs to change into it.

I slip my uniform on and look in the mirror to fix slight problems of my blouse or skirt. I tie my bright red hair into a ponytail, (if you have short hair, maybe a headband?). (A/N I'm sorry I decided what colour your hair is, her quirk works better at this hair colour and I personally have a thing against OC's. I wouldn't read an OC x Character so I decided that it would be stupid to write about something I wouldn't read... Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!) 'Perfect' I think. I run back downstairs and basically inhale my breakfast.

"Hey hey, eat slowly and chew properly, you're not even late!" My mom says to me.

"But I'm so excited... I'm just going to go early," I say.

"Okay then, have a good first day of school!" My dad comes down to say. "And congratulations on becoming a high schooler."

"Thanks, Dad! I'll be off then," I say and run out the door and to UA.

I reach the building and quickly run up the stairs to class 1-A.

I stand in front of the door and slowly open it, I'm finally here.

I find my seat and sit in the seat. There are only a few people in the classroom this early, but I don't mind. I like this place already.

As time goes by, more and more people are entering the classroom and showing off their quirks. I decide not to use mine because it might get dangerous, especially indoors.

I put in my earbuds to start watching anime. The bell rings and everyone's seated, but no teacher comes in. I put away my phone and wait for the door to open, but nothing happens for about 5 minutes. Then, finally a teacher comes in, or at least I think that's our teacher. It's walking while wearing a sleeping bag, like is that even possible? Does this sleeping bag have legs?

Then he starts talking, "I'm your homeroom teacher, my name is Aizawa,"

So he is our homeroom teacher. I'm so excited about the first hero class that we have.

"Get into your sports uniform, and meet me at the field outside. We will be having a quirk assessment; the person that scores the last place will be expelled."

'Expelled?' I think. 'Oh no, I hope it's not too hard...'

We quickly change and walk outside onto the field.

Aizawa sensei starts to explain how the quirk assessment is going to work. "Bakugou, throw this ball as far as you can, you can use your quirk."

"DIEEEEEEE"