Come so far to lose

Later that night

Everyone was making small talk at dinner. Izumi noticed that Todoroki and Bakugo have been quite lately and she couldn't shake the feeling that it's her fault. So after dinner when Bakugo and Todoroki got in the elevator together to head to there respected floors Izumi also came in with her head down. Izumi opened her mouth couple of times before shutting it and turn around. "Just say it." Bakugo said in a calm collect voice showing no ill will. "Do you hate me now?" Izumi said not picking her head up. Todoroki and Bakugo looked at each other to see who she was talking. "No." Both said at the same time. "Yes you do." Izumi's voice got smaller. "Ume why would you think that." Bakugo said looking at Izumi as tears started to fall. "Neither of you said one word since the second day here to me." Izumi said as her tears hit the ground. Todoroki and Bakugo taken back by this because they haven't said one word to her directly. They talked to others and around her, but not to her. "I..." Both started then look at each other trying to see who will go first.

"I'm sorry Ume. It's my fault." Bakugo said taking the first call. "I didn't know if you remember what I did when I was taken and I hope you don't remember eather I just became afraid of talking to you." Bakugo admitted to Izumi one of the only few that he would ever admit anything too.

"Midoryia my actions have no meaning behind them." Todoroki said looking away as Izumi started to lift her head up. "My actions during the sporting festival wasn't right and then I was getting to know you. Things did a 180 and it was refilled that your All Might's step daughter and I just shut you out for my own selfishness feelings hurt, but I soon realized it wasn't your fault." Izumi look directly into Todoroki's eyes as reminding tears trickled out. "And when I came to that conclusion I was to ashamed of admitting that I was wrong for ignoring you." Todoroki bow his head in apology. "I shouldn't have ignored you am sorry." Todoroki not expecting next was Izumi hugging him then he returned it.

Izumi still hugging Todoroki look at Bakugo as he had a small smile. When she pull away she hit 4 taking them up. "We need to talk about tomorrow." Izumi said looking straight at them. "Tomorrow?" Both said getting annoyed by that. "Wait here I have to grab something." Izumi said getting of as she ran to her room. Few seconds later she came back. "Got it." Izumi said hitting the ground floor. "We need a plan for tomorrow a basic plan that would work for all of us." Izumi said holding her Student analyzation book she made this year.

"Everyone say that we are top strongest in class. Iida, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, all of them say the same thing. We know how we work. Todoroki your a loner for the most part with strong long distance." Izumi said looking at Todoroki then turn to Bakugo. "Your also preferred to work alone." Izumi said as they nodded. "All I'm saying is don't push our class away." Izumi said looking "That might be you greatest down fall." Izumi said hopping her word stick with them. Twenty seconds later she got her response. "What do we need to do?" Todoroki said looking down at her book. "Can you think of two others that you can take with you." Izumi said looking through her notes. Todoroki just stared at her the look at what she wrote down.

Bedtime

Todoroki was still up thinking about Izumi. Todoroki now that he was feeling for her but doesn't know how deep his feelings are. To Todoroki she just amazing. She strong will, pretty most of all she wants to help people even her fellow students and friends so they two can achieve their own goal. Todoroki smiled at that. 'Does she realize what she do to me' Todoroki though at he hold his left hand up creating a small fire.

In Izumi's room she hold her left hand up as a rose bloom. She turn to her side grabbing at her heart as it pounds loudly. 'He doesn't see me like that.' Izumi thought curling into herself. "We're too opposite to even be together.' Izumi looked at the rose finding her wrist and settled there like a bracelet. 'I can't help my feelings.' She stuffed her head in the pillow as a blush cover her face.

Pro hero licensing exam

Today was the day that they can get their license in steps to become heroes. Izumi looked on as many schools showed up. "Wow look how many people there are." Izumi said holding her suitcase that has her hero costume in there. They where to preoccupied to see a student from another school yelling Plus Ultra along with Kirishima. It was Shiketsu High students the second best school behind UA. Inasa Yoarashi is a first year like them being company with second year students. "He seems to be passionate." Yoarashi heard Izumi said he trun around to see she was talking to Todoroki. They where smiling at each other, it makes Yoarashi sick to think she has to associate with him.

"Eraserhead? Is that you?" Aizawa physically flinch at the also peppy voice that haunts his dreams. "Your here Joke." Aizawa said in a monotone voice when seeing her. "Still the same as always Eraser." Ms. Joke said holding her thumb up and smiled at him. Ms. Joke the introduced her class to UA. Ketsubutsu Academy High School second year class 2 to them. Yo Shindo upon seeing her, went up to Izumi and grabbed both of her hands. "Your the fan favorite from the sporting festival and All Might's daughter." Shindo said rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. Kirishima, Shoji and Iida had to hold Bakugo back from going after him. "Ah thank you." Izumi said smiled at him in hopes for everyone's sake to take his hands off of her. Todoroki had to restrain himself to not get involved with this.

They where in the waiting hall looking at the overly tired Yokumiru Mera of the Hero Public Safety Commissionas he explained everything that out of the 1,540 only 10% will be getting their license. The room opened up to an arena filled with different sections. And they had five minutes to form some sort of plan. Izumi, Bakugo and Todoroki all nodded as Bakugo grabbed Kirishima and Kaminari. Todoroki then left on his own. "Should the rest of us leave?" Mineta asked watching two of there most powerful classmates leave. "No we have to stay together. Where at a big disadvantage then anyone here." Izumi said as her and everyone else ran together. "The sporting festival." Iida said as it dawn on him. "Ya that's why Bakugo, Todoroki and I came up with a plan." Izumi said as soon as the announcer said start.

Ketsubutsu Academy then attacked them. Izumi created flowers and released them into the air as she slides her fan open making the first defiance. Ketsubutsu Academy then counters attack trying to land a hit on them. As 1A hold there ground the announcer came on saying that he will announce people as they clear. Then Izumi's weak points all turn blue. Announcer spits out his coffee when he. "First to past Izumi Midoryia!" Not expecting this at all. Bakugo and Todoroki both smiled knowing about the plan. Todoroki turn back to head to the main group as Bakugo lead Kirishima and Kaminari with him. Ketsubutsu Academy looked in surprise at her. Shindo finally looked down to see roots holding the orange ball at at one of his weak points along with five others. "Ok I was expecting one out of six." Midoryia said looking at them smiling cheekily.

Shindo then got on the ground telling his group to watch out. As he said that Izumi took out her two smaller fans releasing petals around them. Ketsubutsu students can no longer see them, but that didn't matter to Shindo as he cracked the ground to 1A but when it did they where already gone. "They already disappeared?" Tatami Nakagame in shock.

In the stadium where Aizawa and Emi Fukukado looked on where there students were. Emi looked in shock at the display of what happened. "Ya and we have her." Aizawa said in a bord tone. "But her quirk is" Emi stated until Aizawa stopped her. "Izumi Midoryia there is more to her then her quirk. She has a keen eye for analyzation." Ms. Joke sigh in defeat. "She's really is All Might's daughter eh?" Looking as 1A escaped and Izumi shouting them into groups as Todoroki came back as he and Izumi went off together.

Izumi and Todoroki made it to their destination. The plan was to Bakugo taking two classmates acking as if they where splitting up as Todoroki left on his own to show they weren't working together as Izumi took the rest of the students as a means of defense knowing they where a big target on there back. Izumi would then told them to split up then she and Todoroki would go as the means of getting points. Izumi was just hoping to get one there then another one with Todoroki but know she gave them everything she got so she's heading to the waiting room.