Welcome to Hell's Fire

New Year's Day

Izumi stood in front of the house say her goodbyes to Inko and Natsu. "Bye I love you." Izumi said as she gave her mom a hug. "Love you too sweetie know don't forget to call all right and keep Katsuki out of trouble with Endeavour. Oh be polite to him too, try not..." Inko was cut off by Toshinori when he put a hand on her shoulder. "I think she get the point Inko." Toshinori said before hearing a car horn for his ride. "Well it looks like I have to go see you when brakes is over with." Toshinori said as he gave his family a quick hug before leaving. Izumi turn back to Inko as she too took her things. "I guess I should do the same. Bye mom, bye Natsu." Izumi said as she got on the bus. "Bye Izu-nee!" Natsu said waving happily as Izumi climbed in the bus.

Train Station near Endeavour's agency

Izumi meet up with Bakugo and Todoroki outside of Endeavour's agency where Endeavour was there waiting for them. Izumi just smiled when Endeavour greet them before it turn into a rant about how he just want Shoto and how it's was because of Shoto and Madam Rose's recommendation is the only reason they where there. 'There's something different from before.' Izumi thought as Bakugo made comment about him. "Thank you for allowing us to join you." Izumi said trying not to be rude as Endeavour looked down at her.

They all started to walk when Endeavour charged into a run going from a clean face with a scar to his fire mask and facial features. "Sorry Kids, but I'm willing to train only Shoto." Endeavour said as he sprint to where a villain was. When he looked back he saw all three was catching up, Bakugo had one of his grenade gauntlet, Shoto was traveling on his ice, Izumi vines cast over her blazer and leggings keeping up with the boys. "Give us your orders!" Izumi said as Bakugo and Todoroki nodded.

Todoroki couldn't believe his father for saying that. "Well we have to keep up to see what his doing anyways." Izumi said smiling at them as they too agree. Endeavour was fast then became faster using his move flashfire. "We'll never catch up to him now." Izumi said as Todoroki changed directions. "Fallow me!" Todoroki said making more ice as Bakugo and Izumi fallowed him. They saw three suspicious strangers standing in front of an alley way holding versus weapons. "Shoto, Ground Zero." Izumi said nodding to the strangers.

Endeavour came out not to long after chasing the guy down as he yelled for his accomplice to suprise attack Endeavour. Izumi created a wall between Endeavour and the attackers as Bakugo got ready to attack as Todoroki made them lose their footing. Before Bakugo could land a hit, Hawks showed up hitting all three to the ground.

Hawks turned to Endeavour's intern which were his son Shoto, the fan favorite from the sporting festival Izumi and Best Jeanist's intern Bakugo. Hawks made small talk with them as Endeavour took care of things with the police. Everything was going well until a green blur hit Hawks stomach. "D-Deku?" Izumi said in shock as Bakugo tried and failed to hold his laughter.

Deku feeling that he ran into something looked to see he ran into a bird man. Then heard his owner's voice which he trun to see her shocked looked along with Shoto, Endeavour and the police while Bakugo laughed at what happened. Deku cry out happily seeing that he finally found Izumi after waiting for her to comeback to the school. He would loved to go with her when she visited family, but no he had to get shots that day she decided to visit her family then didn't showed up when Cementoss came back to school.

So he used his quirk to track her down and with that ran as fast as he could to get her. "I'm glad that your Happy to see me, but what you did was wrong." Izumi said as she kneeled down as Deku set his front hooves on her black leggings as he wagged his tail. Deku trun his head in confusion before speaking again. "I-I know laws don't apply to you because your not human yourself, but please respect them." Izumi said as Hawks finally cought his breath looking over at the two."She's talking to a pet." Hawks said looking at them with Shoto and Bakugo. "Ya Deku from a connection between him and Ume and with Ume understanding plants she can fully hear him talking." Bakugo said watching them talk.

"So that the sheep from the news." Endeavour said as Hawks took this time to give him the secret message in the book. As that was going on Izumi tried to get Deku to go home. "Deku you don't have permission to be here." Izumi said as Deku pulled out a vine holding a letter from the public safety commission. "Dear Midoryia Izumi we are here to grant....Deku the Chia Sheep is allowed.....no real laws where made... Nezu also known as Mr. Principal respect our law but as he and Deku are not human our laws don't apply to them....We hope you can train Deku to be a hero companion.... as this is the second animal quirk instead we will be discussing this further.... Deku can join you in hero duties but must be with a hero at all time to do hero work..." Izumi said as Bakugo read over her shoulder before looking at Deku and the paper. Endeavour finished talking to Hawks walked up to them to see Deku was still there and all three gathered around a piece of paper. "Why is he still here." Izumi handed over the letter over to the number one hero. "Midoryia Izumi....Chia Sheep....Granted....No law...Nezu....Companion..." Endeavour then handed back the paper as a twitch formed. "What ever." Endeavour said walking away.

Hawks then gave each of them a copy of the book before giving Endeavour a final hint when Izumi said going bye with a worming smiling that made Hawks smiled back at her. "See ya later kids." Hawks said watching a shadow move out of the corner of his eye. 'She's cute...like a bunny but I can sense she's stronger then what she looks like.... I fear for her generation.' Hawks thought before he left to go back to the Liberation Army.

At Endeavour's Agency

Izumi, Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku where with the flaming hot sidekicks. 'That's Burnin the most famous Sidekick' Izumi thought as Burnin explained how things work in Endeavour's office. Endeavour had over 30 sidekicks working under him she watched as sidekicks moved around taking calls and dispatching people as they come in. "Tho this must be normal for you to see as the daughter of All Might." Burnin said smiling at Izumi. "Not really he only had two sidekicks during his whole career." Izumi said shifting from foot to foot when Burnin called her All Might's daughter. "Bet he was never home then if he did all that work." Burnin said as Bakugo was about to say something. "It was tuff when he wasn't home, but he made up every time with out showing any fatigue." Izumi said feeling uncomfortable about talking this.

Deku notes this ram his head against Todoroki's leg in hopes he can stop the questioning. Todoroki looked down at Deku as he lift his head towards Izumi and Burnin. Todoroki then elbowed Bakugo to get his attention. Bakugo was about to yell at Todoroki when he fallowed his eyes and saw he had to change the topic. "So we have to out shine the Pros here to be recognized uh? Sounds good to me." Bakugo said as Burnin turn to him making Izumi breath better as Deku rubbed his face against her leg.

Burnin then told them that Shoto was going to be the only one training under Endeavour so Bakugo and Izumi was most likely be with the sidekicks when Endeavour called for all three of them. "Shoto, Ume, Ground Zero...your with me." Endeavour said biting his tongue. 'I may not like this, but if what Hawks is saying is true and Madam Rose's fear is coming to light. She knew something was coming up that's why she left to try unit other countries. This is much bigger than we ever thought and these kids might be our only hope.' Endeavour knows this was the only way to ensure the future of Japan and maybe the world.