A Soldier Surrenders

Toga stood still before turning tails. "I would love to play more but well boss is calling." Toga blushing bigger and happier with the insanity filled. Skipping away happily. Izumi told Uraraka and Asui that they are trying to get back to camp but they are stuck by the fire. "Let's try to find more students the more we have the better of a chance. Ribbit." Asui said looking at the wall of fire.

So they where off. Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, Asui, Tokoyami, Soji, Kota and Izumi finding others together to stand a chance. But before long they found Kendo and Tetsutetsu who just got up after a quick rest. All together they found more students. Izumi created a hidden area to the past out students so they could out of the way and safe. Aoyama along with Kota volunteered to stay with them as they continued forward.

Dabi called the Nomu and everyone else for the last show down. Toga only gotten two different blood. Macular, Moonfish and Mustard where defeated. Kurogiri told them time was almost up and stop playing with the other children. When Dabi asked a question. "Once we get Bakugo to came with us, is there a possibility for one more to come." Kurogiri wanting to know who he was talking about. "The flower girl gotten a new power up." Dabi said smirking seeing Kurogiri's yellow emotionaless eyes widen of the new picture that Mr. Compress took that Shigaraki wanted to amier. Izumi had pink eyes and absolute control over the forest by the pictures. "My I take this one." Kurogiri pointed to Izumi with pink eyes as Dabi just shrugged. "For know stick to the plan." As Kurogiri disappeared.

Rest of the students ran in hopes to getting to camp. They where stop short by thunderous applause by Dabi as they turned around seeing the Vanguard Action Squad. "Well done kids, well done." Dabi said moving forward as one step caused all of them to be in circled. "Just come with us Bakugo and one else gets hurt." Dabi said coming closer. Todoroki stepped in front created an Ice wall. "Tch. Don't you know that wont stop me Shoto Todoroki." Dabi said putting his hand on the ice melting it to see the students running the other way. Todoroki look back once more looking at Dabi's turquoise eyes then turn back.

It became a game of cat and mouse. Bakugo was getting tired of these knowing deep inside what he had to do. When they ran into Nomu having more tendrils comig out of his body then rammed into them before anything else happened Bakugo let loose. As they watch on they didn't see Mr. Compress grabbing hold of Izumi. Bakugo took some damage before the Nomu was called of. "Now that we have your attention lets make a trade." Dabi said as Mr. Compress hold on to Izumi as she squirm around trying to get out of his hold. "I'll go!" Bakugo yelled stepping closer to the villains. Kurogiri came through as everyone watch as Bakugo went with them, but as he got there he gave one last fighting effort to which Mr. Compress still holding Izumi used her as a shield having Bakugo knocking her out. Dabi already threw grabbed Bakugo as he thrashed his way. Seeing Izumi getting hurt by his own hands and not a playful blast like when they where kids or the aftermath of his miss hits, but a full on raged hit. That left a bad tast in his mouth as he was pulled through.

In the end they could not find Ragdoll, the other Pussycats where fine, all the students where being treated for their injuries at the nearest hospital. They where told that Izumi went into a state like acoma after what ever power bust went through her exhaust. What ever that was had no trace of it inside. Their first lost to villians left everyone feeling sick.

The next day at the school Principal Nezu along with, Present Mic, Snipe, Midnight and a very angry All Might that brought shiver down their spine from seeing like this. "All Might will you be ok." Nezu asked watching all might slamming his hands down on the table baking it without being in his hero form scarring the other staff members. "No my daughter was there. I'm more angry at myself than anything, the past is the past can't change the outcome to fit everyone benefit." Toshinori said letting out his most keep net secret out. "Daughter?" The other three looking surprised in hearing that. "Ya, Izumi Midoryia is his step daughter." Nezu said looking back.

They talked about how was it possible that the league of villains knew the location that only the staff knew. Present Mic suggestions that there might be a spy amongst the staff. Nezu said that was very much a possibility. When Toshinori phone went off showing it was Tsukauchi telling him they have a lead and they are getting a team of hero together and asked if he would be in it. Toshinori said yes.

Izumi took the longest to recover there wasn't any injuries that the doctors or Recovery Girl could find. All Izumi needed was to wake up. It was two days later when she did. She looked at the bedside table to see get well cards. It took another minute to remember what happened for most of it she doesn't remember anything. The doctor said Izumi was suffering a small case of amnesia due to over use of her quirk. She's been up for two hours asking the nurse if she could move to the window.

Izumi was sitting in a wheelchair due to extortion of her body. The doctors warn her classmates that for the next 48 hours she won't remember anything, so to avoid topics that might set back her recovery. All of 1A was standing in front of the door as Iida stood in front. "Remember Midoryia is still in a delicate situation so no out busted at what happened to her got it." Iida said with hand gestures as all of 1A agreed. Kaminari opened the door to see Izumi by the opened window. Izumi hearing the door slide open looked to see Kaminari and smiled at him. "Good morning Kaminari." Izumi said with cheers it made her classmates sad that she doesn't remember or most likely remembered any of this.

Iida then whispered. "Remember she won't remember anything." As soon as the door widened and everyone filed in did some broke the silence. Mineta taking advantage of Izumi not remembering anything blurted out. "I look through your bag!" As soon as he said that several hits and out lashed could be heard. Izumi looked around to see everyone but one person was there. "Thank you for visiting me everyone." Izumi said smiling at them.

Kirishima spoked next. "Ya its no problem all of us would have been here but." Kirishima pause to think of where Bakugo should be. "Was kidnapped by the league of villains." Izumi said knowing Kirishima was trying to cover up as why Bakugo wasn't there. "The doctors already explained everything to me." Izumi said still smiling. "Do you remember everything?" Uraraka asked looking at her friend. "Bits and pieces just not the whole picture." Izumi said taking a deep breath. "And I'm ok with not remembering all of it." Izumi admitted to. "I'm just glad that everyone is alive and moving." 1A relax at that was the big positive. "And Kaachan will be back to us soon." Izumi said looking at the window.

"How can you be sure?" Asui said thinking about why Izumi would say that. "Because he's one of us. He's rude, mean, short temper, stubborn and prideful." Izumi said still not facing her classmates. "But he wants to be a hero just like us. And he will do it his own way. If being a hero doesn't mean showing the world who your really are. If all this was because of how he acted at the sporting festival then they don't see him. My brother is anything but evil." Izumi said as tears ran down her face as she turn to her class smiling brightly through the tears. That moment 1A finally understood who Bakugo was. One of Them