We work as one

Izumi just walked into the waiting after she help her class mates escape and split them up into helping eachother. Izumi looked around to for a set waiting for others but the door open again to see the first year student from Shiketsu; Yoarashi. Yoarashi saw Izumi the first person to pass. "Oi your Izumi Midoryia right?" Yoarashi said exactly to her. "Y-yes." Izumi said meekly spooked by his sudden movements toward her. "They say that your All Might's daughter that is true right." Yoarashi said grinning as more people walked in. "Yes he is my dad. I want to ask you nicely if we could talk about something different please." Izumi said wanting to not talk about here family life a stranger or anyone regarding the fact that everyone now knows the real him.

Yoarashi felt his heart squeezed with passion to see how polite she is. "Yes we shall do to your polite request. What do you like." Yoarashi asked keeping a good foot away. "Uh? I like Katsudon and Peonies." Izumi said making light hearted chit chat with him until Todoroki came in looking around. "Excuse me, Todoroki!" Izumi said waving at him and running toward him not seeing Yoarashi giving him a glare to kill. "Midoryia, I see no one else came yet." They both looked around to see if indeed it was just them.

"Yea let's sit and wait for the others." Todoroki said as they walk and sat down. "Hopefully others will becoming through soon." Izumi said leaning on Todoroki's shoulder. 'Warm' Izumi said feeling the warmth of the his left side. Todoroki try his best to keep his face from showing any emotions. Yoarashi went to talk to another person keeped looking over at them once and a while.

The first group was Yaoyorozu's group, then Bakugo's group came out. "Yao-momo! Kaachan!" Izumi screamed as they walked in showing where she and Todoroki was. "I'm glad you made it." Izumi said looking at them. Yaoyorozu then randomly hug her. "It was all thanks to you." Izumi not knowing what she means just nodded in understanding. Then Uraraka's group came through then Iida's where the last and final group to past. All twenty students passed the first exam.

The announcer came up telling the hundred examinees that this destroyed battlefield is their next exam where they will have to rescue civilians. The Help Us Company are the so called civilans injured and need to be saved. Izumi shivered at seeing the fire. "Midoryia is everything alright?" Todoroki said looking at her. "It's just fire, I may have learned how to keep my body warm but fire." Izumi didn't have to say anymore as Todoroki just nodded. "Don't worry about that maybe you should focus on being our rescue center where we bring the injured to you." Todoroki said think on how to keep Izumi from getting close to the fire. "Ya your right." Izumi smiled as Todoroki also had a small smile.

Then it was time to start, 1A stayed together for this round. There first encounter was with a young boy crying for his grandfather. "Are you here to help my grandfather?" He said as tears came down his face. Izumi crotch down to his leave and hold out her hand growing a yellow flowers surprising the kid a little. Izumi then smiled at him. "Don't you worry, we will look for your grandfather along with anybody else." Izumi said handing him the flowers which he took in his hands. "Lets go over here." Izumi said guiding the kid as she singled the other to go and bring people back here to her. "What are you going to do?" The kid asked watching her so he could graded her so far she was doing better the he expected.

"I'm making an oasis for the injured and children that anyone founded." Izumi said raising up trees some are animated "walking around as others act like furniture. Vine hammocks, softest bed bushes she could make along with fruit for the elderly and first aid that she had Yaoyorozu make for her. "200 point's" the kid said looking around the small paradise.

Soon 1A students brought back the injured as Izumi and her aid trees treated people basic first aid and made them comfortable as possible. Shindo walking out with an elderly man softly talking to him walks out not seeing the oasis, but the old man did and pointed it out. "Hey there's a closer one right there." He pointed to his right. Shindo look and could not believe his eyes.  "Is this even allowed?" He said looking as Izumi through on a red cross armband telling others that she is there to give them first aid.

"Hello sir how are you today?" Izumi said coming to them as Shindo look in shock. "I'm fine just a slight headache." Old man said rehearsing his lines trying not forget he's there to grade them. "Ok thank you, I want to make sure that there's no outside bleeding, broken or sprained bones is that ok?" Izumi said as the old man nodded. "Do you need help to walk sir." Izumi said singling one of her tree helpers to come over there. "Yes know that I stopped walking I'm feeling to weak to stand." The tree use its branches as arms and the leaves cradling the old man to a bush bed.

Izumi was about to go to him but was stop by a hand. "What are you doing?" Shindo asked angry at her. "I'm doing my part." Izumi said taking her hand away. "Number one priority is to get civilians to safety, number two is to do as much as you can until ambulance come." Izumi said turning to the elderly man as he's being patched up by a tree. Shindo not wanting to lose anymore time left her.

Izumi was raking up points form her oasis by the HUC as she helped them as if it was an accident. "Ms. Izumi?" One of the elders asked. "Yes?" Izumi said looking at her with a sweet smile. "What would happen if there was a villain attack?" As soon as she said that a big explosion far behind them could be seen. Izumi then work fast creating thorns surround the outer line of the oasis. Then created a tree amy.

Mera looked on seeing Izumi's oasis protected by a ring of don't mess with me plants. "She....preparing to defend?" As for the rest they keep bring back the hurt and some fought to keep the villain away. The test ended as class 1A waited on there results. When they time came all of them passed. "We pass." Izumi said seeing all of there names on the bord. Todoroki can't believe he passed not after his little scuffle with Yoarashi before telling him he is passionate about being a hero and as been for awhile thanks to a friend, then Gang Orca showed up and they worked together.

Bakugo took what Izumi said to heart about him still have to grow and learn that to become number one he just can't rely on fighting villains alone. 'That's why the villain took me was because of my actions.' Bakugo thought clinging his fist. 'But that's not me. My strong suit is fighting but by the bord I just scrap by in rescuing.' Bakugo was then tackled by Uraraka again would never admit to a very small blush. Yoarashi was devastated he was to focus on his own rage in seeing Todoroki that he lost his chance while Todoroki saved him from his own stupidity. Yoarashi bowed down apologizing to Todoroki for the fight.