Last Event

As Izumi meets up with the other girls. Yaoyorozu gave her a cheerleading uniform, saying that they had to wear them by Aizawa. Which turned out to be a lie by Mineta and Kaminari to get them to wear them. "Looks like Class 1A girls are giving fan service." Present Mic said as he and Aizawa look on. Izumi felt a little exposed when wearing it. "What the hell are you wearing, Ume?" Bakugo screamed out.

Midnight then tells them about the tournament event. The sixteen students will be facing each other until one is champion. Ojiro and a 1B student Nirengeki Shoda asked to not participate because they don't remember what happened during the last event so they thought it would be dishonest to be placed in a contest that they barely remember finishing. Midnight said that was a good excuse and pardons them from participating then selected the next team on the roster they too said no so them team Tetsutetsu was next which he happily agreed to.

The first pair was Izumi Midoryia vs. Hitoshi Shinso. Ojiro pulled Izumi to the side after she changed out of the cheerleading uniform. He told her what had happened and how it happened. Warning her about him and what he thinks his quirk is. Toshinori also came by at the entrance telling her good luck.

As they faced each other, Shinso tried to get under her sink, and he succeeded. He told her to walk off the stage, and she was going to. Everyone was getting nervous as the star of the event was walking away. Then, as she got to the end, the roots of a tree grabbed her arms, legs, and neck in a hold. "Ah? It looks like Midoryia's quirk is coming to her aid!" Present Mic said before going into detail. "You see, Midoryia's quirk allows plants to flourish wherever and in return helps aid her in any way possible like a queen commanding knights to fight for her." As he continued to speak, Shinso became nervous at what he meant.

A giant flower bloomed in front of the stairs before sending pollen in her face, making her sneeze uncontrollably. "The only downside of using her quirk is she developed a pollen allergy." Which made the heroes in the crowd saying the same thing. "That's it?" Most people mixers of students and audience said. Izumi snapped out of whatever happened to her by a basic sneezing fit, which took her mind off of walking off to sneeze.

Izumi turned around to face Shinso, and he was not happy. He tried to go after her, but he was then lifted up by roots, then placed gently down out of the stage. Once he was off did Izumi spoked again. "You know that brainwashing quirk is pretty awesome. If it wasn't me as your opponent, then you could have gotten pretty far. You're different, and I liked that, but you can't be just an one time show pony and think that's all you need. You're very strong, and you have a gift of being a great hero. You just need the right teacher to bloom." Izumi said, walking off the stage after him and holding out her hand to him. He took it.

1A cheered the loudest when the match ended with Izumi being victorious. "You really think so?" Izumi heard looking back at Shinso. "Yes that's what your achieving to right, I'm not going to tell you to not let it bloom, but you still have a lot of work to do who knows maybe if you worked hard enough this year you could be in hero next year. So I'll cheer you on for you to reach that goal, ok?" Izumi said, smiling and creating a Lavender flower necklace, placing it around his neck before exiting the stadium the way she came in.

"And I'm probably not the only one who noticed eather." Was the last thing she said. And she was right his classmates and the heroes behind them all said nice things about how he almost had the two-time winner then more. His spirit lifted after so many years of doubt and longing to be a hero. Izumi's words were a wake-up call to better himself to be in the hero corse next year. So he could be with her. The very first person tells him he has a chance to what it takes to be a hero. He walked off with his head held high.

As Izumi went through her gate. Toshinori was still there waiting for her. "You did very well out there." Toshinori said, smiling at her. "I did?" Izumi said, putting a finger to her lip. "Not just your battle, but how you encourage him to fallow his dream and letting others see that too." Izumi and Toshinori look back seeing Shinso having his head held high and a new foud conference. "Which is why I still don't understand why you wouldn't take it." Toshinori whined as blood splattered out.

Next up was Todoroki vs. Sero, Izumi, set down by Uraraka and Tokoyami to watch everyone else. It ended as fast as Izumi's did. Ice covered everything in one swift moment. Sero was covered in ice, not able to move, which made Todoroki the winner. To Izumi, when she looked at him, it was as if he was sad. Everyone was in shock at what happened.

Then it was Ibara Shiozaki vs. Kaminari, Shiozaki won. Iida vs. Hatsume, Iida won. Aoyama vs. Ashido, Ashido. Yaoyorozu vs. Tokoyami, Tokoyami. Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu, Kirishima won that. Then, the last battle between Uraraka and Bakugo. Izumi didn't know who to cheer for. Both are her friends, Bakugo, who have been there since they were babies and Uraraka, who she bonded with over school and finding common ground to talk about.

Uraraka asked Izumi if she could have a word with her. Uraraka told her how she felt during the second event when Iida decided to be on Todoroki's team. Uraraka felt that she was relying on Izumi's strength and not her own to win. Uraraka made a promise to know rely on her own strength. Izumi made her a pink flower bracelet and told her good luck.

Bakugo didn't hold back on Uraraka, not that Izumi ever thought he would. Uraraka didn't give up either, always trying to get to him anyway she could. The audience became worried about her. Some of them even called him out on his actions. "And we're back at square one." Izumi said dumbfounded at Bakugo. "Midoryia, why is it that he went easy on you but not on Uraraka?" Iida said as he looked at the fight. Izumi looked back up at Iida as if he was crazy. "Eh? Who said he went easy on me. If anything, he is going easy on Uraraka." Izumi admits to looking back at the fight. "The only reason I won was because of years of watching him. Studying his moves, actions, and motivations. Sure, the why he talks and acts is ruff and painful, but I can't really see him any other way. His heart is in the right place, if only others can see past everything else." Izumi said, not hearing anything from her classmates. So she looked around to see all of them looking at her defending Bakugo. "Did I say something wrong?" Izumi said, sweating a little at the looks. "No, it just the way you spoke about Bakugo. Are you sure you're not dating?" Ashido said, smirking. "N-no, I really don't see him that way. He's awesome ya but I know too much of him to like him that way. It would be like setting a fire to a forest." Izumi said, trying to clear up hers and Bakugo's friendship.

Bakugo won the fight, Uraraka had some burn marks and other blemishes, but other than that, she was good. Izumi's fight is next up, so she is headed to the waiting room. She ran it to Bakugo on her way. "Kaachan?" Izumi said, seeing him. "Did she have help or not." Bakugo asked, looking away from her. "It was all her. I just gave her the will to fight." Izumi said before smiling. "You should be more settled next time. Don't what people think you lllliiike her now, do we?" Izumi teased him about. "What the fucking hell are you going about." Bakugo screamed out in rage that she would say something like that. Izumi stick her tongue out at him.  "Nothing." Izumi then ran before Bakugo could do anything.

She met with Uraraka in the waiting room. Uraraka thanked her for everything and she wished her luck. Time for Izumi to go for the second round. She meet with Endeavour again. "E-endervour?" Izumi stutter out seeing him again. "Ah it's you again." Endeavour said looking down at her. "I've been watching you. You have a very good quirk, suitable for My Shoto to win against. His only purpose in life is to surpass All Might. That's why I created him, but you know all about creation don't you. Plants obey their mistress do they not?" Endeavour said walking away. "They don't obey anyone. No one can ever really control nature I just guide them to show their true potential." Izumi said looking back at him as she moved forward. "And Shoto isn't you." Izumi add salt to injury before moving forward.